User Reviews for Risperdal Consta

Learn more about Risperdal Consta.

Bipolar Disorder 1 reviews 33 medications

Schizophrenia 5 reviews 42 medications

6.9
Summary of Risperdal Consta reviews 6 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Risperdal Consta

For Bipolar Disorder "I've been on this 8 months it seems okay took the pyschotic syptoms away but gettting palputations, body temprature issues too hot and too cold, eating a lot more, slowed my metabolism down, insomnia and flu type symptoms. I do feel 80% better than what I did just constant worry about possble side effects"

si1209 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 16, 2016

For Schizophrenia "I've been on this injection for nearly 3 years, at first it seemed like it wasn't working and after going off my medications once before I didn't find that there was much of a change but after 3 months or so I started sleeping at night peacefully without the constant confusion and voices in my head. I also had started doing a better job at work and was able to focus on doing simple tasks which then seemed impossible."

someone001 March 14, 2013

For Schizophrenia "This anti-psychotic is a lot better than the original Risperdal. It has less side effects. I have been on this for 6 months and it has eliminated the voices and paranoia."

QQJoker December 20, 2010

For Schizophrenia "I have been on Risperdal Costa for over two years now and find it to be a life saver. I feel like I have my life back in order and my mind back in order. The only side effects I have experienced are decreased sex drive and weight gain."

ohass April 30, 2010

For Schizophrenia "I found this drug had a very good effect. The only let down is it makes you put on weight."

Anonymous May 7, 2009

For Schizophrenia "This medicine, although it has to be administered by IM every 2 weeks has been WONDERFUL. I've been on it almost 2 years now. My husband gives me my injections at home. I don't even think I have eexperienced any side effects. I am more focused and relaxed and not as flat."

Daza2j November 9, 2008