User Reviews for Risperdal Consta

Learn more about Risperdal Consta.

Risperdal Consta review summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 56 medications used in the treatment of Schizophrenia.

Reviews for Risperdal Consta to treat Schizophrenia

Review by someone001:

I've been on this injection for nearly 3 years, at first it seemed like it wasn't working and after going off my medications once before I didn't find that there was much of a change but after 3 months or so I started sleeping at night peacefully without the constant confusion and voices in my head. I also had started doing a better job at work and was able to focus on doing simple tasks which then seemed impossible.

March 14, 2013 5:50 AM

Review by QQJoker:

This anti-psychotic is a lot better than the original Risperdal. It has less side effects. I have been on this for 6 months and it has eliminated the voices and paranoia.

December 20, 2010 6:32 PM

Review by ohass:

I have been on Risperdal Costa for over two years now and find it to be a life saver. I feel like I have my life back in order and my mind back in order. The only side effects I have experienced are decreased sex drive and weight gain.

April 30, 2010 6:15 AM

I found this drug had a very good effect. The only let down is it makes you put on weight.

May 7, 2009 5:14 PM

Review by Daza2j:

This medicine, although it has to be administered by IM every 2 weeks has been WONDERFUL. I've been on it almost 2 years now. My husband gives me my injections at home. I don't even think I have eexperienced any side effects. I am more focused and relaxed and not as flat.

November 9, 2008 4:22 AM