Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Arcalyst

Learn more about Arcalyst.

Familial Cold Autoin...mmatory Syndrome 2 reviews 2 medications

Cryopyrin-Associated...riodic Syndromes 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Muckle Wells Syndrome 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Arcalyst reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Arcalyst

For Familial Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome: I am 31 years old and just started taking this medicine 10 weeks ago. I don't even know how to express the jail I was in before this medication. For the first time in 30 years I don't have to worry about what the weather will be like and being embarrassed from the bumps on my face. It sometimes doesn't even matter if it is cold, just a slight breeze or air conditioning can cause it. I have been freed from jail. More exciting is I'm able to share this with my 78 year old grandmother, my 60 year old father, uncle, my brother and hopefully with my kids one day. AMAZING!

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 1, 2012 4:59 PM

Review by Nana Kay EMT-I:

For Familial Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome: I was introduced to a study of Arcalyst in Columbus, Ga. in January of 2007. I was tested and found that I have Familial Cold Auto-inflammatory Syndrome which I have lived with for 55 years. This has been a terrifying disease of misery and pain. But since the Arcalyst injections, from the first one it has changed my life. I am able to work and do anything I desire pain free. I thank God everyday for Regeneron Pharmaceutical Company for this long time study and hard work they have put into this treatment. Everyone needs to try this. My daughter and grand-daughters also have the FCAS and are doing great. Thanks you for the time to express to others the importance of never giving up! Keep the faith.

August 22, 2009 1:09 PM