User Reviews for Xifaxan

Learn more about Xifaxan.

Reviews for Xifaxan to treat Diarrhea

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I wish it didn't have to be so expensive. It gave me instant relief.

October 1, 2012 7:06 PM
Review by sid49: User Rating:

I have been battling diarrhea for over 10 years. My GE doctor prescribed asacol, vsl#3, and xifaxan. I took all in combination and had almost instant relief. Then I stopped taking the prescribed drugs for 6 weeks and the symptoms started to return. I resumed taking vsl#3 and asacol with mediocre results. I then added xifaxan and my bowel movements returned to normal. I wonder how long and how frequently I will have to take this drug before I am permanently cured of this condition.

June 29, 2008 11:03 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I wish Xifaxan wasn't so expensive, because it has changed my life. I noticed a huge change in the range of foods that I could eat, and the level of chronic pain and diarrhea I was having, after taking a full course (which left me broke).

56 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 30, 2008 10:59 AM