User Reviews for Xifaxan

Learn more about Xifaxan.

Reviews for Xifaxan to treat Diarrhea

"I have had a weight loss surgery called Duodenal Switch which requires antibiotics periodically for Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Xifaxan is the only thing that works for me months until another flare. I thank God my GI prescribed it. "

Owlwoman December 18, 2014

"I wish it didn't have to be so expensive. It gave me instant relief. "

Anonymous October 1, 2012

"I have been battling diarrhea for over 10 years. My GE doctor prescribed asacol, vsl#3, and xifaxan. I took all in combination and had almost instant relief. Then I stopped taking the prescribed drugs for 6 weeks and the symptoms started to return. I resumed taking vsl#3 and asacol with mediocre results. I then added xifaxan and my bowel movements returned to normal. I wonder how long and how frequently I will have to take this drug before I am permanently cured of this condition."

sid49 June 29, 2008

"I wish Xifaxan wasn't so expensive, because it has changed my life. I noticed a huge change in the range of foods that I could eat, and the level of chronic pain and diarrhea I was having, after taking a full course (which left me broke)."

Anonymous May 30, 2008