User Reviews for Aciphex

Learn more about Aciphex.

Aciphex review summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 80 medications used in the treatment of Erosive Esophagitis.

Reviews for Aciphex to treat Erosive Esophagitis

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Severe stomach pain. After 3 days had to stop the medication.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 14, 2012 10:34 PM
Review by Cherypd:

Was relieved to see that someone else has used this drug even longer than I have. I've been on it for 9 years with erosive esophagitis. I've rarely had any symtoms and can eat anything. I haven't been able to find any studies of long time use.

August 10, 2009 4:29 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

In my experience Aciphex proved far superior to the generic brand I was given. I don't know the technical difference, but Aciphex (taken once in AM & once in PM) alleviated the painful burnings in my stomach and up to my throat within a few days. The generic form seemed not to work as well or quickly and I suspected as a possible cause of simultaneous depression (which may or may not have been related...)

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 30, 2008 8:21 PM
Review by CRAZY G: User Rating:

This worked great for me!!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 28, 2008 1:16 PM
Review by Gastroenterology nurse: User Rating:

I was on other proton pump inhibitors but had a constant headache while using them. Aciphex relieves my symptoms with no percieved side effects. Great drug and I've been on it for over 10 years. I have no evidence of further esophageal erosion and have been diagnosed by biopsy of having Barrett's esophagus. I can eat anything now.

April 5, 2008 6:55 PM
Review by Pain Free in IL: User Rating:

This Rx helped me immediately. Have only used for one week but I was amazed!

March 3, 2008 7:55 AM