User Reviews for Qualaquin

Learn more about Qualaquin.

Malaria 0 reviews 39 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Qualaquin

Review by jeribug (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps: When quinine was dropped and Qualaquin introduced I had to then fight my doctor for my prescriptions. I go from getting maybe 4-5 hrs sleep when taking it to 30 min x 4-5 times a day broken sleep. Without Qualaquin my quality of life goes from non-existent to manageable.

May 16, 2012 4:39 PM

Review by Stormy47:

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps: I had been on Quinine sulfate several years ago, for severe leg cramps in both legs and at that time is was a generic medication, then FDA took all off the market and allowed it to be brought back as a classified medicine, of course at a very high rate. But this works! I was at the breaking point with the pain, now I can still work, walk and sleep a full night without pain. What a wonderful feeling that is. Thank you.

January 7, 2011 8:48 PM

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps: I develop severe legs cramps at night for some reason and found that Qualaquin works for me. Also, I have COPD- bronchial asthma and suffer with tightening of the chest muscles, not sure why. When I take Qualaquin, I have noticed the chest muscle relaxes, and I can breathe without the constant coughing. It gives me some time to physically recuperate for a couple of hours. Life saver!

March 5, 2010 1:16 PM

Review by DR. W.H.O.:

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps: Had to stop use because of rash across neck and arms.

June 23, 2009 10:13 PM