User Reviews for Qualaquin

Learn more about Qualaquin.

Malaria 0 reviews 40 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Qualaquin

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps "When quinine was dropped and Qualaquin introduced I had to then fight my doctor for my prescriptions. I go from getting maybe 4-5 hrs sleep when taking it to 30 min x 4-5 times a day broken sleep. Without Qualaquin my quality of life goes from non-existent to manageable."

jeribug (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 16, 2012

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps "I had been on Quinine sulfate several years ago, for severe leg cramps in both legs and at that time is was a generic medication, then FDA took all off the market and allowed it to be brought back as a classified medicine, of course at a very high rate. But this works! I was at the breaking point with the pain, now I can still work, walk and sleep a full night without pain. What a wonderful feeling that is. Thank you."

Stormy47 January 7, 2011

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps "I develop severe legs cramps at night for some reason and found that Qualaquin works for me. Also, I have COPD- bronchial asthma and suffer with tightening of the chest muscles, not sure why. When I take Qualaquin, I have noticed the chest muscle relaxes, and I can breathe without the constant coughing. It gives me some time to physically recuperate for a couple of hours. Life saver!"

Anonymous March 5, 2010

For Nocturnal Leg Cramps "Had to stop use because of rash across neck and arms."

DR. W.H.O. June 23, 2009