User Reviews for Seroquel XR

Learn more about Seroquel XR.

Reviews for Seroquel XR to treat Schizoaffective Disorder

I take this medication for its side effects primarily. It works great if you have severe insomnia. This medicine makes you very hungry when you take it. It also helps to relive anxious feelings and help calm feelings of stress. Again my doctor prescribed this medicine due to weight loss, insomnia, anxiety. This is not what the medicine is exactly made for but I have tried dozens of medicines and this is the only one that has helped with my problems.

August 18, 2013 3:24 PM

Review by juiceyjuice:

The doctor decided to put me on Seroquel XR instead of Risperdal. Today I took it then felt the calming effects of it then I was conscious of it kicking in and I started sweating. The sweating stopped but all of a sudden I feel the same as I did before. Is this normal? I'm also still feeling impulsive and have trouble communicating with people.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate