User Reviews for Seroquel XR

Learn more about Seroquel XR.

Reviews for Seroquel XR to treat Schizoaffective Disorder

"Unfortunately after more than a year, pervasive stuff like weight gain, increased lipids, diabetes all started to be present. Great for a while but I started toned more of it to deal with psychotic symptoms and the sedative nature of it got in the way. Swapped to paliperidone ER, which is more focused on the psychotic symptoms and doing well without the sedation."

PixelPop (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 12, 2014

"I take this medication for its side effects primarily. It works great if you have severe insomnia. This medicine makes you very hungry when you take it. It also helps to relive anxious feelings and help calm feelings of stress. Again my doctor prescribed this medicine due to weight loss, insomnia, anxiety. This is not what the medicine is exactly made for but I have tried dozens of medicines and this is the only one that has helped with my problems."

Anonymous August 18, 2013

"The doctor decided to put me on Seroquel XR instead of Risperdal. Today I took it then felt the calming effects of it then I was conscious of it kicking in and I started sweating. The sweating stopped but all of a sudden I feel the same as I did before. Is this normal? I'm also still feeling impulsive and have trouble communicating with people."

juiceyjuice March 13, 2011