User Reviews for Metamucil

Learn more about Metamucil.

Reviews for Metamucil to treat Constipation

"I was having some serious difficult with occasional constipation since having my daughter a year ago. After doing many tests and determining I didn't have any underlying conditions, my doctor recommended a serving if Metamucil once a day. It's been a live saver! After about 3 days it started working and it's been weeks that I haven't had a single issue. I mix it with a glass of orange juice every morning so the taste doesn't bother me. I also started taking a probiotic with it. The combo has improved my energy and digestive health ten fold."

Finally Clean (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 27, 2015

"I have suffered with constipation and ibs for awhile now, and I found out about Metamucil. I purchased the capsules for convenience.I have been using it for 2 days and can tell a massive difference. I have not been bloated at all, which means I have more energy. I used to spend 20-30 mins in the bathroom, now I spend a few mins, a lot easier now. I only use 4 tablets per day, and working well.I would recommend to people with constipation or those who suffer from bloating and abdominal pain due to ibs. I will repurchase!"

DanielleK11 March 7, 2015

"I always considered eating certain foods was enough to combat constipation but have found that as I aged this was not sufficient. I decided to start using Metamucil and found this to be easy to take, tasteless and the condition has vastly improved."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 18, 2013