User Reviews for Actifed

Learn more about Actifed.

Reviews for Actifed

For Cold Symptoms "This is my absolute favourite for colds with runny and partially blocked nose, itchy and watery eyes and sneezing. This antihistamine does make me drowsy a tiny bit but I can go to work as normal and don't really see any difference. I tried combining some other antihistamines and phenylephrine but I keep going back to good old Actifed. The only downside - it really makes my mouth and throat dry, so I guess I might try taking half of the tablet instead."

Minariko February 9, 2012

For Cold Symptoms "When used for colds, Actifed works well for drying up post nasal drip that causes near constant coughing, especially at night. It does cause drowsiness but not a problem for night time use. I can get a nearly full night of rest. However, with subsequent use on following nights, Actifed's effectiveness lasts only half as long."

LLarson100 October 20, 2009

For Hay Fever "Used to work great. 1 tab a day for allergies, no side effects. Lately bad side effects, sleepy and unsettled. "

Sneezy1 May 26, 2009

For Cold Symptoms "It's the best medicine for relief from cold and runny nose but I feel sleepy every time I use it."

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj April 17, 2009

For Cold Symptoms "This product really helps when it comes to congestion, runny nose, etc. Definitely recommend it for cold symptoms."

Deeds1 February 23, 2009

For Hay Fever "This is the very best drug I've found for frequent attacks of runny nose and sneezing. As an antihistamine, it's very fast acting. It can be scored in half or used whole."

Anonymous January 20, 2009

For Hay Fever "Very effective for treating respiratory allergy symptoms & congestion. But the side effect of prostate swelling limits its use."

Anonymous March 9, 2008