User Reviews for Actifed

Learn more about Actifed.

Reviews for Actifed

Review by Minariko:

For Cold Symptoms: This is my absolute favourite for colds with runny and partially blocked nose, itchy and watery eyes and sneezing. This antihistamine does make me drowsy a tiny bit but I can go to work as normal and don't really see any difference. I tried combining some other antihistamines and phenylephrine but I keep going back to good old Actifed. The only downside - it really makes my mouth and throat dry, so I guess I might try taking half of the tablet instead.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 9, 2012 4:17 AM

Review by LLarson100:

For Cold Symptoms: When used for colds, Actifed works well for drying up post nasal drip that causes near constant coughing, especially at night. It does cause drowsiness but not a problem for night time use. I can get a nearly full night of rest. However, with subsequent use on following nights, Actifed's effectiveness lasts only half as long.

October 20, 2009 9:43 PM

Review by Sneezy1:

For Hay Fever: Used to work great. 1 tab a day for allergies, no side effects. Lately bad side effects, sleepy and unsettled.

May 26, 2009 8:03 AM

Review by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj:

For Cold Symptoms: It's the best medicine for relief from cold and runny nose but I feel sleepy every time I use it.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 17, 2009 8:38 AM

Review by Deeds1:

For Cold Symptoms: This product really helps when it comes to congestion, runny nose, etc. Definitely recommend it for cold symptoms.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 23, 2009 11:59 AM

For Hay Fever: This is the very best drug I've found for frequent attacks of runny nose and sneezing. As an antihistamine, it's very fast acting. It can be scored in half or used whole.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 20, 2009 10:15 PM

For Hay Fever: Very effective for treating respiratory allergy symptoms & congestion. But the side effect of prostate swelling limits its use.

March 9, 2008 4:53 PM