User Reviews for Propranolol

Also known as: Hemangeol, Inderal, Inderal LA, Inderal XL, InnoPran XL

Learn more about Propranolol.

Reviews for Propranolol to treat Mitral Valve Prolapse

Review by ELLIE Jo:

Inderal LA (propranolol): I've been on this medicine for at least 10yrs. It has been working so far. I was on something else before they found out that I had Mitral Valve Prolapse all I had was tachycardia then they found the MVP and the meds I was on wasn't working so I was put on this.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 18, 2014 10:03 PM

Review by Sadie K.:

I have Mitral Valve Prolapse and extreme anxiety where I basically depleted my adrenals from being so anxious all the time. I was in a constant state of fight or flight. Since my Dr. prescribed this medicine a few years ago it has worked wonders and changed my life. I am now able to function fairly normally as it greatly reduces my heart rate. I seem to have extreme sensitivity to heat as well and it calms my pulse in warm temperatures too. Its never fun to always be aware of a racing heart rate and this med really helps. Takes about 20 mins to kick in but then I usually feel much calmer. Very happy to been prescribed this.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 19, 2013 7:35 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

It works great. Haven't had any of the side effects. Helps my prolapse and migraines.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate