User Reviews for Phenergan
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Phenergan.
Reviews for Phenergan to treat Vertigo
|Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):||User Rating:|
|March 12, 2013 12:58 PM|
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
I have Meniere's - Phenergan seemed to help for about 2 hours, followed by a urge to throw up, and a horrible headache... also had to unscrew the fluourescent bulbs above desk at work, just felt like a rollercoaster - I felt better when I was moving, but when I stopped I was still moving! ENT switched me to 1mg Ativan which worked (finally!), but it made me sleepy till I got used to it.
|June 24, 2010 1:31 PM|
|Review by ginapoof:||User Rating:|
|October 4, 2009 6:21 AM|
Learn more about Vertigo
Harvard Health Guide:
- Phenergan Consumer Overview
- Phenergan MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Phenergan suppositories MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Phenergan tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Phenergan Concise Consumer Information
- Phenergan injection Concise Consumer Information
- Phenergan rectal Concise Consumer Information
- Phenergan Advanced Consumer
- Phenergan Injection, Intravenous Advanced Consumer
- Phenergan Rectal Advanced Consumer