User Reviews for Phenergan

Learn more about Phenergan.

Reviews for Phenergan to treat Vertigo

This medicine is wonderful for nausea. It helped me with a bad case of vertigo. I was so sick and it was like a miracle how fast and effective it worked.

June 29, 2013 5:14 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

It works for me. After about 10mg of the Phenergan, I was no longer feeling dizzy and I wasn't sick at all.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 12, 2013 12:58 PM

I have Meniere's - Phenergan seemed to help for about 2 hours, followed by a urge to throw up, and a horrible headache... also had to unscrew the fluourescent bulbs above desk at work, just felt like a rollercoaster - I felt better when I was moving, but when I stopped I was still moving! ENT switched me to 1mg Ativan which worked (finally!), but it made me sleepy till I got used to it.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 24, 2010 1:31 PM

Review by ginapoof:

Decent drug for nausea, but did not cure my vertigo, only the nauseated feeling you get from vertigo.

October 4, 2009 6:21 AM