User Reviews for Phenergan

Learn more about Phenergan.

Reviews for Phenergan to treat Sedation

Although I have fairly high blood pressure - for which I take medication, and use asthma inhalers to prevent asthma, I have found Phenergan to be absolutely marvelous for insomnia - I have an overactive mind! I find it's best to take it about four hours before I go to bed - then it knocks me out for the night. Sometimes I still feel a bit drowsy in the mornings and have discovered I only need the lowest dose to get a good night's sleep. I only take it the night following a sleepless night. Hope this is helpful.

September 19, 2010 9:08 AM

Review by shooz:

I have found this wonderful for helping me sleep after years of taking other sleeping pills. This has worked, thanks.

September 16, 2009 8:25 AM

I've used Phenergan, which is sold over the counter, as a sleeping aid for about one year now. Taken one hour before bedtime, it rarely fails to put me to sleep. The wondrous thing is that I have kept the same dose, and there are no withdrawal symptoms, if you stop using the drug for a week or two. Definitely the best substitute for any prescription sleep aid, that I've ever tried. Highly recommended as a sleep aid.

84 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 16, 2009 2:36 AM

Review by trainman:

This medicine helped sedate me when I was having back pain. I had two herniated discs and it calmed me down before and after the surgeries. It is not habit forming and was a plus with all the other medicines I was on.

58 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 16, 2008 10:54 PM