User Reviews for Phenergan

Learn more about Phenergan.

Phenergan review summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Phenergan to treat Light Sedation

Review by tashyxtash31:

Beautiful sleep every night

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 25, 2014 9:20 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I took the recommended dose and was extremely drowsy yet angry and restless. It was like I wanted to scream out of frustration but was too tired and edgy.

August 29, 2012 8:33 PM

This is my magic pill. I suffer from vertigo, chronic spinal pain, sleeplessness, mild depression because of the spinal pain, and usually I get sick to my stomach with even one aspirin. I take 1/2 of one pill of this every night before bed and sleep like a baby and awake feeling rested, happy, and nausea-free. I hope the vertigo is gone too but haven't taken this long enough to know about that. I take small doses of everything because I feel the effects of any medicine very strongly. WHY hasn't a doctor offered this to me before?

August 31, 2011 6:57 PM

This medication helps me sleep very soundly but I usually wake feeling quite groggy and often feeling a bit depressed.

January 31, 2010 11:57 PM

Review by nicksname:

I suffered a reaction to this product. I bought it for help with sleeping and I was unable to sit or lie down for the restless nerve endings that lasted all night and most of the following day.

March 9, 2009 3:11 PM

Review by hearae:

I sleep great with this medication.

June 23, 2008 8:05 PM