User Reviews for Pregabalin

Also known as: Lyrica

Learn more about Pregabalin.

Reviews for Pregabalin to treat Restless Legs Syndrome

Lyrica (pregabalin): "I have tried a number of different drugs for RLS, including Lyrica, Mirapex, Klonopin, Neurontin, and clonidine. Lyrica and Mirapex are by far the most effective medicines for me in treating restless legs syndrome. Note: I am confined to a special type of power wheelchair. My primary diagnosis is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome; other diagnoses of particular note include Chronic Pain Syndrome, idiopathic polyneuropathy, Schizoaffective Bipolar Disorder, CHF, seizure disorder, severe degenerative bone & joint disease, severe degenerative disk disease, obstructive sleep apnea, GERD; among others. I have a colostomy and a suprapubic catheter."

microSuSu February 7, 2010

Lyrica (pregabalin): "Was prescribed Lyrica for fibromyalgia. Since starting it 2 yrs ago, I haven't had RLS! What a nice bonus!!"

joycerob January 29, 2010