User Reviews for Prednisone

Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS

Learn more about Prednisone.

Reviews for Prednisone to treat Sinusitis

Review by Haleyhd: User Rating:

prednisone: I have severe allergies, combined with chronic sinus and ear troubles. Every few months, I need prednisone to help with inflammation. It kicks in so quickly, and that familiar, dull ache finally subsides. With the taper pack, the side effects are minimal, but the most notable are an increased appetite and energy level. Thankfully, the two of these together seem to balance out, and I usually don't gain weight.

April 5, 2012 9:41 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Deltasone (prednisone): It it one of the only things that opens up the sinuses to allow it to drain well, so the infection can heal otherwise the infection never clears out and you can get a clogged up sinus canal.

February 4, 2012 6:52 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

prednisone: I've been taking this on and off for a few months now (but taking as prescribed) for chronic and severe sinus infections. I recently had surgery for it and am still taking it. I am honestly hoping to be off it soon. I have noticed several side effects - I can't sleep well but always feel tired and without energy; I'm moody; excessive sweating with a horrible breakout or rash over my chest, shoulders and back; my skin is dry and my face looks fuller.

May 14, 2009 12:39 PM

Learn more about Sinusitis

Get Expert Advice on Severe Allergies: Symptoms, prevention, and more Learn More