User Reviews for Prednisone
Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Prednisone.
Reviews for Prednisone to treat Psoriatic Arthritis
|Review by McStevie:||User Rating:|
prednisone: I have been taking this medication for 1 month for Spondyloarthritis - 10mg in the morning and 15mg Mobic at night and have noticed the following improvements - improvement in planta fasciitis to point of being minor, improvement in bursitis on opposite foot to being minor, improvement in pain in thumb from not being able to hold a pen to being able to give firm handshake. No adverse reactions. Swelling in toe still evident but reduced in foot. Was advised of side effects and have altered diet and increased exercise to avoid any weight gain. Have lost weight which may be associated with altered regime or this medicine.
|January 5, 2012 8:20 PM|
Learn more about Psoriatic Arthritis
Harvard Health Guide:
- Prednisone Consumer Overview
- prednisone MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone concentrate MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone delayed-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone Concise Consumer Information
- Prednisone Intensol Advanced Consumer
- prednisone Advanced Consumer
- Prednisone Monograph