User Reviews for Prednisone

Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS

Learn more about Prednisone.

Prednisone review summary

5.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 31 medications used in the treatment of Fibromyalgia.

Reviews for Prednisone to treat Fibromyalgia

Review by Roy Sizemore (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Sterapred DS (prednisone): 100% accurate.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 3, 2013 8:57 PM

Review by HockeyMom5 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I suffer from chronic persistent fibromyalgia. My life has been consumed with pain for 3 yrs. My Drs and I have tried Cymbalta, Lyrica, Savella, many pain medicines at many different mgs, muscle relaxers, Valium, I could go on and on with the list of medicines we've tried just to give me some quality of life. Well last week my Dr wrote me a script for prednisone for an upper respiratory infection I've been battling. I am here to tell you that I am on a treadmill now, I feel pain at maybe a 3, which for me a normal day was 6-10. I can handle a silly little 3. I'm not saying this may be a permanent answer, I guess when I go back in a month I will discuss it. But even for a respite I highly advice it!

November 11, 2012 1:19 PM

Review by ccdny:

I am taking Prednisone for Fibromyalgia (20mg twice a week) together with 60mg of Cymbalta (once a day) and have been 98% pain free for nearly a year.

January 20, 2011 11:01 AM

Review by bluebelle43:

I am surprised there was no one here taking prednisone for fibromyalgia. I take this and 500mg of naproxen daily and am almost pain free.

January 14, 2010 12:33 PM