User Reviews for Prednisone

Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS

Learn more about Prednisone.

Reviews for Prednisone to treat Cluster Headaches

Review by Boggins (taken for less than 1 month):

Taking the medicine 60mg (reducing by 5 mg per day over 1 week) worked until the dosage got down to 40 mg, then the headaches came back and the medicine was not effective at all. I am now on my second week of the same approach from my doctor and am writing this as at 04:00. I woke up at 02:00 and have not been able to sleep since. But, only 'normal' headaches so far.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 3, 2014 11:14 PM

Review by jigg:

Sterapred DS (prednisone): Sleeplessness.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 15, 2013 3:05 PM

Review by yelrah:

This is the only medication that has successfully relieved and aborted the onset of cluster headache "events" during my twenty year history of cluster headache attacks.

April 24, 2012 5:49 PM

My doctor thinks I have cluser headaches. This is the second medication I am on and taken it about 4 times. This is so far the only headache that has helped me. They are not gone completely and after several hours they return but for several hours I am able to function with a smaller headache.

September 23, 2009 8:16 PM