User Reviews for Prednisone
Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Prednisone.
Reviews for Prednisone to treat Cluster Headaches
|Review by jigg:||User Rating:|
|June 15, 2013 3:05 PM|
|Review by yelrah:||User Rating:|
|April 24, 2012 5:49 PM|
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
prednisone: My doctor thinks I have cluser headaches. This is the second medication I am on and taken it about 4 times. This is so far the only headache that has helped me. They are not gone completely and after several hours they return but for several hours I am able to function with a smaller headache.
|September 23, 2009 8:16 PM|
Learn more about Cluster Headaches
Harvard Health Guide:
- Prednisone Consumer Overview
- prednisone MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone concentrate MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone delayed-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone Concise Consumer Information
- Prednisone Intensol Advanced Consumer
- prednisone Advanced Consumer
- Prednisone Monograph