User Reviews for Proctofoam

Learn more about Proctofoam.

Hemorrhoids 11 reviews 148 medications

9.3
Anal Itching 0 reviews 222 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pain 0 reviews 911 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Proctofoam reviews 11 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Proctofoam

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I have been suffering from a servere case of radiation proctitis which was caused by damage from radiation treatment for prostate cancer. For 5 years I have had almost constant rectal pain during or after bowel movements. Finally my doctor prescribed Proctofoam. All I can say is WOW...This is simply amazing. I apply it to a cotton ball and stick it at the bottom, this way the effects lasts for over 8 hours. The instructions says use it up to 5 times per day.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 2, 2013 3:03 AM

Review by Itchmarsh (taken for less than 1 month):

For Hemorrhoids: I have tried every piles cream there is going. Finally went to see my GP and was prescribed this foam. What can I say,....WOW! It actually works! The piles went down overnight and after a few days are almost gone! This should be available over the counter!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 31, 2013 11:14 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Hemorrhoids: It seemed to work at first, and ended up getting a refill and using it for almost a month, but it's been a couple weeks since my refill ran out and I have blood on the toilet paper again... Maybe it's my own fault for not eating enough fiber while I was using Proctofoam, but still it's frustrating.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 10, 2013 1:43 AM

Review by piles of fun:

For Hemorrhoids: This is by far the best medicine and it works very fast.

May 27, 2012 5:21 PM

For Hemorrhoids: It works amazingly at times and the effects are almost immediate - the swelling disappears and the deformed mass of swollen veins around the anus retracts. However majority of the times I have to sit for a while and apply external pressure for the swelling to subside. I also use a Lidocaine based Indian cream called Hadensa to soothe the exposed areas as I have Grade 4 hemorrhoids.

May 8, 2012 8:17 AM

Review by msqolm:

For Hemorrhoids: It's the only medication that works for my hemorrhoid flare up.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 2, 2012 10:48 PM

For Hemorrhoids: I suffered for three weeks and tried every OTC medication and most home remedies to no avail. I got this product today and the instant I applied this "WONDER" medication relieved all pain. I'm hoping that it will save me the surgery to correct the problem. This product should be made available to the public over the counter. I strongly suggest that everyone save their money and just visit the Dr. and ask for this product...IT WORKS!

September 22, 2011 3:30 AM

For Hemorrhoids: I am in the same situation as above. This is my fifth day of having hemorrhoids and have used ALL the over the counter medicines. Proctofoam seems like it helps more. This is my first day of use, so hopefully the swelling subsides soon. Definitely better though.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 16, 2011 9:43 PM

Review by Mr Steve:

For Hemorrhoids: This is a great product. I have run the whole course of home cures, doctor visits, constant pain in the A** all this year. My latest Doctor prescribed ProctoFoam and 1st use was a God Send. Relief was instant. Burning, itch and pain faded away. Slept so good.

May 31, 2011 5:36 AM

For Hemorrhoids: Excellent - comfortable to use, soothing on use of product, unlike others, as the foam soften and lubricates the insertion, my problems were healed much more quickly using this treatment than any other. If you suffer you know what agony it can be yet this treatment has worked wonders.

March 8, 2010 3:18 PM

Review by ItchyScratchy:

For Hemorrhoids: I have a small, internal hemorrhoid that caused my whole rectum to become inflamed, itchy and sensitive. I tried all the over the counter meds: Prep H, hydrocortisone, anti-biotic, anti-histamines. Finally went to the doctor and got Proctofoam. This is great. It's been 3 days and swelling is gone, itching is gone and I can have a bowel motion and wipe without pain or itchiness. I would recommend this for anyone with anal itching. It is a God Send. I use once at night and in the morning. It is a bit odd to use as you have to fill a small syringe (supplied) to apply internally through the rectum, but the effect is IMMEDIATE and SOOTHING. No, I don't work for the drug company, I am just very happy this product is available.

November 13, 2009 5:25 PM

Review by adfasdf:

For Hemorrhoids: This medicine works. Nothing else does.

April 21, 2009 4:14 PM