User Reviews for Mirapex

Learn more about Mirapex.

Mirapex Rating Summary

6.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 12 medications used in the treatment of Periodic Limb Movement Disorder.

Reviews for Mirapex to treat Periodic Limb Movement Disorder

"My husband had PLMD and Restless Legs for decades and it continued to get worse. He was given Mirapex and the first night it was if a miracle had happened. It completely stopped all the crazy movements that we both had endured. Life changing."

Margorie (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 18, 2016

"I have been taking Mirapex for a number of years, and it has worked best for me. I take 1 tab during day, 2 in early evenings. I had taken a high does of gabapentin/Neutontin, but some suppliers have a huge pill that was just too difficult for me to take."

KayInPA (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 11, 2014

"I had terrible side effects on this medicine. I was over active and couldn't stop making things, knitting, etc. all through the night . I couldn't sleep and my balance was off. I fell in the shower and hurt my neck. This was a terrible time for me."

Franky 65 December 29, 2012