User Reviews for Iclusig

Learn more about Iclusig.

Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia 1 reviews 20 medications
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia 1 reviews 18 medications
Summary of Iclusig reviews 2 reviews 3.0

Reviews for Iclusig

For Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia "I really hope this was going to work. My side affects were bad first a rash (very bad). Many creams and strong prescriptions we're given with little to no help but the worst was the heart damage. I had a mild heart attack the doctor felt strongly it was due to this medication this is only my experience I do not want to discourage anybody that it can help just be careful of all the signs"

Maria T August 27, 2015

For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia "I have used Gleevec, Sprycel and both the above mentioned with Hydrea added. Gleevec made me nauseous but it worked for a while, for about 1.5 years. I then was switched to Sprycel which didn't make me nauseated lasted 3/4 of the year. Now I'm talking Ponatinib which sometimes upset my stomach, but it was controlling the CML and the T315I mutation, did developed Thrombocythemia, in which Thrombocythemia is being difficult to control. But the CML was being kept at bay. This lasted for less than a year. I liked the Ponatinib little side effects and was controlling the CML and the mutation, but it caused the high platelets count. All medicines were great and I do recommend them in hopes to control the CML."

Kcir January 7, 2015