User Reviews for Feldene

Learn more about Feldene.

Osteoarthritis 4 reviews 366 medications

Temporomandibular Joint Disorder 1 reviews 37 medications

Summary of Feldene reviews 10 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Feldene

Review by jeep 1:

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: I take 20mg Feldene every morning, stiffness is manageable for most of the day. No side effects in two months. Like any other medication there may be risks involved, but for me it has worked very well.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 8, 2011 7:13 PM

For Temporomandibular Joint Disorder: The Feldene dulled the Temporomandibular Joint Disprder pain some but did not take it away. I often had breakthrough pain when on the Feldene.

June 13, 2011 10:17 PM

For Osteoarthritis: Effective osteoarthritis pain management. However, I'm retaining water.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 22, 2010 10:39 PM

For Pain: I have been taking this medication for pain in my foot. My Dr. gave it to me for planters faciitis. I was in such pain that I could barely walk when getting out of bed or standing after sitting for a while. One pill lasts for 24 hours, and works great. I haven't been taking it long, so don't know yet if I will get any side effects, but works good for pain, and I can still function normally.

January 28, 2010 11:50 AM

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: I've been taking Feldene since August 2009, so approximately 2 months. The only side effects I've noticed is that I bruise much more easily than I did before. I haven't really noticed a big change in the pain and swelling in my fingers/hands from taking it though.

October 12, 2009 12:04 AM

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: I had every neurological side effect possible leading to a trip to the ER. I took it for ten days. It took at least two weeks to get completely out of my system and I was back to a normal self. For pain it worked great.

October 8, 2009 8:40 AM

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: Mild stomach discomfort abated with 2 glasses of water.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 26, 2009 2:03 PM

For Osteoarthritis: I have severe osteoarthritis in my left knee since an infection from surgery in 1972. I started using Feldene around 1983 when I had a severe flare up of pain. I have a strong aversion to pills of any sort but I regard Feldene as a miracle drug. My pain cleared up in days. A 30 day supply would last me for better than a year since I would only take when needed. I've found that it works best when taken in conjunction with exercise because it is the exercise that is the true "cure" for the problem. It seems to smooth the arthritis and perhaps provide other natural relief. The Feldene makes the activity more tolerable and leads to a faster cure. When I get lazy and inactive the problem comes back.

January 31, 2009 3:21 PM

For Osteoarthritis: Taking 20mg of Feldene with a small snack to lessen any irritation and has helped the inflammation of osteoarthritis in my spine. I have had pretty good results by paying attention to that. That said, NSAIDs have their limit as far as advanced OA goes and I have had to add other things but it does what it's supposed to do, reduce inflammation pain. One happy side effect, reduced monthy pains at that time of the month.

November 21, 2008 6:25 PM

Review by lambie:

For Osteoarthritis: Have used it for about 15 years as condition is progressing. Only use it until pain subsides and stop as soon as I can. The maximum time required has been one week and in most cases two or three days are sufficient. There have been long periods between the strong pains and I wait for it to be quite bad before using medication so I do not want to overuse and lose the ability to use the milder drugs.

September 3, 2008 10:23 AM