User Reviews for Emetrol

Learn more about Emetrol.

Emetrol review summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 133 medications used in the treatment of Nausea/Vomiting.

Reviews for Emetrol to treat Nausea/Vomiting

Review by happy tummy (taken for less than 1 month):

I was having horrible indigestion and my stomach was rumbling and nauseated from I don't know what but I took it and felt better within minutes. No side effects. Whenever I get this again, because I had my gallbladder out and still have issues, this will be my go to medicine.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 10, 2013 2:21 AM

Review by HappyMomma (taken for less than 1 month):

I'm pregnant and bought Emetrol for morning sickness. I took one dose and within 2 hours I broke out in a rash on my hands, arms, neck, face and back. I guess I'm allergic to it.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 14, 2012 9:01 PM

I was vomiting every 5 mins. As soon as I took the medicine the nausea and vomiting stopped.

September 29, 2011 8:33 AM

I was having terrible nausea and bought a bottle of this. Within about 5 minutes of taking a dose the nausea was gone. Worked better than expected.

February 12, 2011 10:38 PM

Learn more about Nausea/Vomiting

More about Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution)