User Reviews for Emetrol

Learn more about Emetrol.

Emetrol Review Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 187 medications used in the treatment of Nausea/Vomiting.

Reviews for Emetrol to treat Nausea/Vomiting

"Best med in the world for sick kids "

marleigh's mimi (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2015

"Wonderful! I have used it for 20 years!"

Sunshine72000 January 8, 2015

"I was having horrible indigestion and my stomach was rumbling and nauseated from I don't know what but I took it and felt better within minutes. No side effects. Whenever I get this again, because I had my gallbladder out and still have issues, this will be my go to medicine."

happy tummy (taken for less than 1 month) January 10, 2013

"I'm pregnant and bought Emetrol for morning sickness. I took one dose and within 2 hours I broke out in a rash on my hands, arms, neck, face and back. I guess I'm allergic to it."

HappyMomma (taken for less than 1 month) November 14, 2012

"I was vomiting every 5 mins. As soon as I took the medicine the nausea and vomiting stopped."

Anonymous September 29, 2011

"I was having terrible nausea and bought a bottle of this. Within about 5 minutes of taking a dose the nausea was gone. Worked better than expected."

Anonymous February 12, 2011

Learn more about Nausea/Vomiting

More about Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate solution)