User Reviews for T-Diet

Learn more about T-Diet.

Obesity 0 reviews 54 medications

Weight Loss 1 reviews 27 medications

Reviews for T-Diet

Review by they call me cake:

For Weight Loss: Im 25 years old and I have had a weight problem my entire life. For the last 8 years I have lost and gained weight like crazy. My doctor put me on Tdiet 30mg on April 1, 2009 when I hit 292 pounds. I am currently on the 37.5 mg Adipex tablet and I am down to 244 pounds. I feel phenomenal. After learning I had an under active thyroid about a year ago, I had really started to feel like crap everyday and the weight just kept packing on. I feel 16 again and more self-confident. The worst of the side effects were the dry mouth (chew sugar free gum to help), nausea at first (take an antacid), headaches at first, increased anxiety (totally worth it anyway, constipation, and I am easily agitated). Good luck.

62 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 28, 2009 4:15 PM