User Reviews for Adipex-P (Page 5)

Learn more about Adipex-P.

Obesity 71 reviews 60 medications

9.1
Weight Loss 307 reviews 42 medications

9.1
Summary of Adipex-P reviews 378 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Adipex-P

For Obesity "Ok I was just prescribed this today.I just read the reviews and am very excited to get the same results.I'm at 275 now on 6/2/15.I will update in a month..."

annastasia June 2, 2015

For Obesity "I started adipex on may 26 I weight myself I lost 12lbs this pill work great !!!! I don't even think about snacks bread are soda ."

carlicia (taken for less than 1 month) June 2, 2015

For Obesity "This med is amazing! I've been on it 3 weeks and lost 30lbs!!!!!!! Never expected that "

Mtndiva2015 June 1, 2015

For Weight Loss "Start of 2015 my weight was 262 and I am 5'5, I started going to the gym and eating right and lost only 4 pounds in 3 months. I went to the Doc and he put me on adipex 37.5 first month I lost 21 lbs. I am on week 2 into the 2nd months and down 5 lbs . Dry mouth and headache in the first month but haven't had a problem in the 2nd month."

kcboo (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 20, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started Adipex 11 days ago and have currently lost 15 lbs. I take 1/2 pill in the morning and the other half at lunch. I drink lots of water and refrain from sweets and fried foods. I exercise once a week. Very impressed!"

Anonymous May 13, 2015

For Weight Loss "This is the second time I'm taking this pills. The first time I lost 30 pounds in just a few short weeks. Now I've been on them for almost a month now and I've lost 17 pounds. Theses pills really help curb your appetite and I don't even think of eating."

Baychik May 10, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started adipex three days ago and I've already lost 3 pounds. It really curves my appetite and I'm always craving water, which is great. I have a boost of energy like never before. I was able to do 45mins on the treadmill which felt like I had only done 10 mins. So far I'm loving it. Im 219 now and by the end of the month Im hoping to be out of the 200+ club. I will update in four weeks ☺"

WifeyNmommy May 6, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started Adipex 4/16 exactly 6 days ago. I started at 181lbs I am now down to 176.4lbs. I have had occasional headaches and dry mouth, but as long as I keep losing this weight I need to lose I can deal with it. My goal is to lose all my pregnancy weight I put on with my second baby. 28 more pounds to go!!"

Jenny 87 April 22, 2015

For Weight Loss "I took Adipex for the past 3 months as prescribed. I weighed 190 lbs. with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. The first month I loss 20 lbs. The 2nd month 4 lbs and 3rd month 4 lbs. I played volleyball 2x a week with helped. I could have loss more but I hate exercising if it's not volleyball. My 1st month the insomnia was nightly. The dry mouth was all the time. Try chewing gum. I drank more water than I'm used to but it was good for me. Constipation was a problem. Try fibre pills or Phillips or stool softener for constipation. Lots of energy. 2nd month, sleep was better. I felt great because I could feel those 20 lbs. off and my clothes were so baggy. Lots of energy. I slightly started to want to eat. 3rd month. Total loss= 28 lbs."

AmyD 190lbs to 162 lbs April 20, 2015

For Weight Loss "I have taken adipex before and lost 70 lbs in 3 months. I ran two miles everyday and ate lean cuisines. I was on a 1200 calorie diet. It took me two years to gain the weight back, being in college life gets busy and it just happened. Now I'm back on it and have lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks. I recommend it to anyone who is serious about losing weight. You have to work hard to see amazing results, but it's completely worth it. From the comments I've seen some people were only prescribed it for 2 or 3 months, it may be a location issue but my doctor in MS will prescribe adipex for a patient for 6 months out of the year."

Taylor C (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2015

76 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I have been on Adipex for 4 weeks and I'm down 25 pounds. I have been dieting and exercising! I feel much better. I started out at 268 and down to 243. I am 5 foot 10 and female."

Cmosh (taken for less than 1 month) April 8, 2015

129 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I started Adipex yesterday. I'm looking forward to great results. My current weight is 237lbs. I would like to be about 180lbs, by July. Fingers crossed"

Anonymous April 7, 2015

For Weight Loss "I would recommend this pill to anyone! I started taking adipex 37.5 mg only last week, and i am already down 15 lbs. thats crazy! It doesnt make me want to eat i actually have to remind myself sometimes to eat. And i was always the girl with food in her hand. I havent done much excersise just walking on nature trails. Bit for anyone wondering if it actually works, the answer is yes!"

Erka92 March 30, 2015

For Weight Loss "So I have always been a big girl! I have 3 kids and with each pregnancy there was added weight that just carried over and you know how the story goes...I pushed myself and my wants and needs to the side and took care of everyone but myself. The more weight I put on the more depressed I got. I got to 280lbs!!!! My body was in constant pain and discomfort and I knew I had to stop and do do something about it. I started the pills last year and lost a total of 125lbs!!! Not just the pills but I started the gym, did zumba 3 times a week and started eating good. The pills aren't the magic fix. They just help you kind of like a kick start. Sure I had side effects!!!! But nothing that would out weight being close to 300lbs."

Limbo2015 (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 26, 2015

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "This pill works! I do advise that you eat breakfast wait 30 mins and drink water throughout the day. If you don't get hungry eat something wholesome. My experience with headache, and mood swings was due to me not feeling hungry, yet my body still needed fuel. Listen to your body! I'm at a weight that I'm happy with. I do exercise its my therapy. One seventy three from 205! Also it helps with my blood pressure. Eating is so much easier. I can think about what I need to prepare versus just grabbing the first snack, not so good choice that would satisfy me. Know your body, breath don't over think, be happy. This is coming from me!It helped along with small positive changes. Peace!!"

keddanicole (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 25, 2015

110 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I just started taking Adipex. I think so far it's helping me a ton, I'm on 1000 calorie diet plus Adipex. I'm working out every day, this is my 5th day and I already lost 6 pounds. Adipex seems to be helping me from over eating, it seems to be helping me curb my cravings. I have no craving for sweets of any kind, so far so good."

caeti (taken for less than 1 month) March 21, 2015

126 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "Only 2 days in and I have zero appetite. I am focusing on weight lifting rather than cardio for my exercise and I have to force myself to eat so I get enough protein in, otherwise I truly believe I wouldn't eat a single thing all day. And even then, I'm extremely stuffed after just a few bites. I do get a bit jittery for an hour or two after taking my pill. I've also experienced what I'll call "pent up energy". I don't get energy like I want to run around cleaning the house, it's an energy like I want to go lift heavy weights. I would almost say it's an aggressive energy but in a violent or mean manner at all. I hope this continues to work as it has these first few days. If it does I'll reach my fat loss goal in no time"

Tim Tomakin March 19, 2015

For Weight Loss "I was personally not on this pill, but my mom was and currently still is. Though she has lost about 20 lbs in the last month or so, she has been experiencing side effects. First off, she's had severe headaches since starting the medicine. She's had extreme mood swings, and is very nauseas and dizzy at times."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 18, 2015

For Weight Loss "My knees hurt to walk, my feet hurt to stand...I couldn't take it anymore....I went to doc and weighed in at 287.8...3 days later and I am already down 7.8 lbs. No exercise yet but will when get in the 260's. I feel better already and can't wait to loose another 60."

shaeshae864 (taken for less than 1 month) February 22, 2015

179 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I am a male and started taking Adipex exactly one month ago. I am 5"5' and weighed 186 pounds on the day I started. After 30 days, I have lost 18.5 pounds. I have balanced the use of this prescription by doing my best to eat a low fat....and low sodium diet. Not dramatic, but just as good as I can. Other than walking, I have done minimal exercise - but only because its a struggle fitting in gym time with work and family. The weight loss was very quick the first week, then leveled off at about 1/2 pound - 1 pound a day. My doctor stressed the importance of eating at the appropriate and perfect times after taking the medicine. She equated it to lighting charcoal on a grill and placing the meat on at the perfect time..>not too early/late"

John-Y February 11, 2015

For Obesity "I'm 22 years old . 5'2 & I start taking Adipex 01/27/2015 my starting weight was 227lbs so far in the past 12 days I've lost 12 pounds. And I've had no side effects. My goal is to fit in to my skinny jeans again ( 5/6 ) & my goal weight is around 130lbs."

Dani22 (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2015

141 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "My last post was in February 2014. To sum up my experience: starting weight: 161.4, height 5'3. Received two total bottles of 37.5mg pills, which lasted me from February '14 to June '14. I would halve pills, skip days, etc if I felt the need, so these lasted quite awhile. My lowest weight once all was said and done: 141.2 on June 20th, 20.2 lbs lost. Today, Jan 30 2015, I weigh 146.2. I am happy that in 7 months time I've only managed to gain 5 lbs (AND after the holidays thank you very much!). This pill is great, but it's not a miracle. It also won't last forever as you can only have 3 refills a year if you meet the BMI requirement for medical weight loss. Taught me portion control"

BusyBE519 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 30, 2015

96 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I loved the product! I started June 1, 2014 to August 2014. IN 2 MONTHS I HAD LOST 30 LBS! I was doing Zumba 3 times a week and had a personal trainer to help tone my body with my new found ENERGY. The Personal Trainer was a waste because Adipex with Zumba was doing a tremendous job all on its own. I wasn't craving sweets thanks to Adipex. I cut out fast foods, carbs, and late night eating. Plus I drank anywhere from 1/2 to a gallon A DAY! However, the medicine still made me constipated. I started at 244 and got down to 209lbs. I stopped using it for about 5 months AND THE WEIGHT STAYED OFF, while not eating so healthy. "

Godz da Bomb!!! (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 24, 2015

87 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I am 20 years old and I have always had problems with weight loss since I was in middle school. I went to the doctor and was prescribed Adipex. I have been on a low carb diet and I have been on Adipex for 9 days now and have lost 6 pounds so far. I am very happy with the results right now and I'm hoping to keep at it and try to reach my goal weight! I am 5'4 and before I started the diet I weighed in at 192lbs and so far I am down to 186lbs. My goal weight is 145 to 150lbs!"

Blahkuhhh January 15, 2015

132 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I would recommended this diet pill to anyone, it works great and the energy boost allows you to do your daily activities with no drained feeling after. I would advise a daily routine, sit ups, push ups, walking, etc. Of some type. I'm a mother of 2 boys, 4yr & 3 1\2 month old, my stomach has stretched a bit, I was on it after my first son and went from 176 and dropped to 125 and was only on it for 2months, the weight stayed off til my 2nd pregnancy, naturally I gained so I'm now on it again, but due to more stretching my muscles are weaker in my abdomen, if you rely solely on the pill you will loose weight and appear thinner but you will have saggy ecsess skin, you must tighten as you shrink. Chances increase due to rapid weight loss."

hml1991 January 10, 2015

230 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...Next