User Reviews for Adipex-P

Learn more about Adipex-P.

Adipex-P Review Summary

9.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 30 medications used in the treatment of Weight Loss.

Reviews for Adipex-P to treat Weight Loss

"I've Started Apidex on 7/13 at 158 i am 5'4 now 7/22 i am 150 only 8 pounds down i'd thought i loose more but we shall see on the 27th hopefully i loose another 8"

slimmu August 22, 2015

"4lbs in 5 days. Haven't even worked out ;)"

TashaMonique August 21, 2015

"Started adipex on 08/03/2015 weighed in at 265 and today is 8/11/2015 and the scale now says 253.6"

Deedy504 August 12, 2015

"I started taking adipex p on 7/4/15 weighting 218 5'4 in height... Went back for my weigh in on 7/30/15 and was at 210 which I am very happy about"

Suashlie (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2015

"I started taking Adipex on 7/14/15 and I'm already down 13 pds. Today is 7/31/15. I do workout daily for 1 hr but it's hard to eat all the time. I have to make myself eat. The problem that I am having now is in the afternoon after my wkout classes I'm hungry but I stick with low calorie options. Can someone shed some light on staying full all day... Oh yea and the sleep pattern is out the window!"

SugaB August 1, 2015

"Started adipex on 07/17/15. Initial weigh in was 233. My weigh in today (07/40/15) was 217. 16lbs lost in less than a week. No side affects. 1000 per day diet."

cutsie64 July 30, 2015

"I would eat non stop and eat for really no resion. I was 322lbs before I had my 3 child after I had her I was 301lbs I been on adpexs for almost two months I am now 249lbs. I have had the dry mouth side effect but that about the only one I have had and water helps. I have so much engrey that I love it and I go back for a weigh in about two weeks can't wait. I love the way I feel and the way I look . I am very happy and have much need engrey."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 29, 2015

"This stuff works! I lost 60lbs on Adipex in a very short amount if time. I also did very little to exercise or dieting!"

Turtle_ Magnolia July 12, 2015

"I couldn't sleep the whole time I took it but I dropped 10 pound in 1 week!"

luccylou (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2015

"I went on 4/28/15 and as shocked when I weighed in at 189, I'm 5'7". My walking around weight is typically around 170-175. I started Adipex and went back in June for my check up, I'm down to 174 with steel toes and long sleeve. I was told to avoid the generic and only Adipex, with a coupon it is $50. The energy boost is great, not too much...just don't take one after about 4 or 5 pm. Now, the interesting part...My weight gain was due to consuming alcohol on an almost daily basis...the Adipex supressed my appetite AND supressed my desire to consume alcohol. I can attribute this to the supression effects of the drug and the dry mouth gives you the desire to drink water or a sports drink."

Shifty Magoo (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 7, 2015

"I started taking adipex 6/30 and it's now 7/4. My weight has not changed. I'm having side effects like chest pain, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue -no energy at all. I still pushed myself to workout and eat right. My weight at weight loss clinic was 228 but when I got on scale at public it said 232. Because of pills serious side effects I have to stop taking pills. Best of luck to you all."

My true experience (taken for less than 1 month) July 4, 2015

"After being disgusted with my constant weight gain, I decided to try the Real Adipex-P and not the generic version of it. The generic gave me really bad mood swings and made my heart flutter a lot but the Real brand has worked totally different feeling. I began on June 9th at my all time high weight of 345.4. I have found that once I chose to eat clean and refrain from beef,pork, sodas, and anything white; I got a better outcome. I have to say that we are all different and any weight loss is a plus. I am not boasting but I am happy to report that I weighed in today and I weighed 313.6!! That's a little over 30 pounds in 5 days shy of a month. Ya'll, we can do this. We must not give up and stop trying! I am striving for 150 pounds."

Bea04 July 4, 2015

"Started Adipex on June 11th, weighing in at 324. Today June 17th, down to 315. Great energy, no side affects. Yay!"

a new outlook (taken for less than 1 month) June 17, 2015

"My wife started taking Adipex in December of 2014, she finished it up through April 2015 and went from 187 lbs to 152 lbs. She kept to the same 1200 calorie diet she has always done for almost two years, and she works out on a variety of fitness classes to running an hour on a treadmill 3-4 times a week. It is 6/14/15 and I weigh 288 lbs and I am 5'10". I work out 4-5 times a week doing exercises like basketball twice a week for two hours and running two other times a week and lifting twice a week. So I am at the gym 5-6 times a week. Now that it is summer I plan on working out for an hour in the morning 3 times a week of cardio and lift at night."

Mseals (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2015

"I started adipex 12 days ago i already lost 12 ponds i highly recommend it:)"

Naty072506 June 10, 2015

"I went to a weightloss clinic on Tuesday June2nd . I have been battling my weight for years ( ever since I had 4 kiddos) I'm 5'5 and my starting weight was 184.4 lbs I started the script the same day that I had it filled and as of today Friday June 5th I am down to 177lbs ! This is absolutely unreal! 7lbs in 3days ! I have had slight insomnia , constipation and crazy dry mouth all of which are easily solved . a lil melatonin for sleep , cascara sagrada for constipation and tons of water for dry mouth . I can't wait to see where I am at the end of june !!!"

sarah19842015 (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2015

"I just started adipex on June 2nd 2015 I weighed 194 @5'8 ,I do have some side effects I have the shakes,dry mouth, and not hungry at all ....I'm not going to weigh myself until I go back to the doctor on July 1st 2015 ...I work midnights so I'm not very active especially with my profession,...but I'm definitely excited to see results and go onto be happy with my life :) will post a update in july"

Ready for the new me cs (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2015

"I started taking Adipex 37.5 on May 29th, my first time taking this medication but I can't seem to lose any of my weight gained from my second pregnancy. I tried dieting, exercising and nothing happened. My current weight when I started was 248 and the first day taking this I felt like If I started moving I wouldn't be able to stop. The energy it provides was amazing. So far the only side effects I've had was dry mouth. Starting to get a little constipated but I knew that was a possibility so I'm prepared for it. I weighed myself today and I'm down to 241. I haven't changed my eating habits and I try to stay active for at least 30 minutes a day. I'm hoping to lose between 50-70lbs."

Kreid1105 June 3, 2015

"So I posted on here on my 6th day on adipex, so here it is almost three months on adipex , I'm still on my 1000 calorie diet and working out , started the c25k app a few weeks ago , I started out at 180 pounds my weight now is 145 lbs , I am starting to worry that my weight loss will stop after I take my last pill but I'm hoping for the best ,adipex still seems to be doing the job , I'll keep u posted :-)"

Caeti (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 2, 2015

"Start of 2015 my weight was 262 and I am 5'5, I started going to the gym and eating right and lost only 4 pounds in 3 months. I went to the Doc and he put me on adipex 37.5 first month I lost 21 lbs. I am on week 2 into the 2nd months and down 5 lbs . Dry mouth and headache in the first month but haven't had a problem in the 2nd month."

kcboo (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 20, 2015

"I started Adipex 11 days ago and have currently lost 15 lbs. I take 1/2 pill in the morning and the other half at lunch. I drink lots of water and refrain from sweets and fried foods. I exercise once a week. Very impressed!"

Anonymous May 13, 2015

"This is the second time I'm taking this pills. The first time I lost 30 pounds in just a few short weeks. Now I've been on them for almost a month now and I've lost 17 pounds. Theses pills really help curb your appetite and I don't even think of eating."

Baychik May 10, 2015

"I started adipex three days ago and I've already lost 3 pounds. It really curves my appetite and I'm always craving water, which is great. I have a boost of energy like never before. I was able to do 45mins on the treadmill which felt like I had only done 10 mins. So far I'm loving it. Im 219 now and by the end of the month Im hoping to be out of the 200+ club. I will update in four weeks ☺"

WifeyNmommy May 6, 2015

"I started Adipex 4/16 exactly 6 days ago. I started at 181lbs I am now down to 176.4lbs. I have had occasional headaches and dry mouth, but as long as I keep losing this weight I need to lose I can deal with it. My goal is to lose all my pregnancy weight I put on with my second baby. 28 more pounds to go!!"

Jenny 87 April 22, 2015

"I took Adipex for the past 3 months as prescribed. I weighed 190 lbs. with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. The first month I loss 20 lbs. The 2nd month 4 lbs and 3rd month 4 lbs. I played volleyball 2x a week with helped. I could have loss more but I hate exercising if it's not volleyball. My 1st month the insomnia was nightly. The dry mouth was all the time. Try chewing gum. I drank more water than I'm used to but it was good for me. Constipation was a problem. Try fibre pills or Phillips or stool softener for constipation. Lots of energy. 2nd month, sleep was better. I felt great because I could feel those 20 lbs. off and my clothes were so baggy. Lots of energy. I slightly started to want to eat. 3rd month. Total loss= 28 lbs."

AmyD 190lbs to 162 lbs April 20, 2015