User Reviews for Phendiet

Learn more about Phendiet.

Obesity 2 reviews 54 medications

8.5
Summary of Phendiet reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Phendiet

For Obesity: I have been using the medication for almost 3 weeks and have lost 10 lbs. I'm also doing cardio every other night for 30 minutes, and dumbbell/weights every other night (but that's a fairly light routine). I'm also eating a LOT of protein and have cut out simple carbs/sugar entirely. Will slowly bring those back into my diet next week. I did try the HCG diet (along with a VLCD) a few months back and lost over 20 lbs, but that was a HARD diet. This is much easier to manage and doesn't intrude on your lifestyle to the same extent. Since I'm only now 12 lbs above a BMI of 25, I'm sure I won't be able to take it for much longer...maybe another 3 weeks), as i will be on the high-end, but still in the "healthy" range within 3 weeks.

June 22, 2011 1:47 PM

Review by cougarmama123:

For Obesity: I have been using this drug for 1 month, and I have lost 11 pounds so far. I still have 20lbs to go. I had been exercising 6 days a week, for at least 2 horus a day, with lots of cardio, and the weight wouldn't come off, until I started on the Phendiet. Since starting, I reduced my exercise to weight lifting and swimming 1.5 hours a day. My only concern is feeling like my blood pressure drops and like I need iron. I meet with my doctor every 2 weeks.

July 12, 2008 8:02 AM