User Reviews for Bontril PDM

Learn more about Bontril PDM.

Obesity 4 reviews 54 medications

Summary of Bontril PDM reviews 4 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Bontril PDM

Review by Kellie1987:

For Obesity: I have been on bontril for quite a few months now and have lost 30+ pounds. It's been very stubborn, but has came off slowly. I don't eat much anymore and it takes very little to fill me up. My energy levels are about the same and occasionally I will have asomnia. I wish I knew what to do to make it come off faster, I exercise and drink lots of water. I get weighed in every other week and have always lost weight it's just only a pound here or there. But I have to say this is the only product that I've actually lost weight on so I'm just thankful for that even if it's slow. Overall I'm just thankful I'm loosing weight. I'm a 5"8 240 pound female

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 24, 2013 8:50 AM

Review by Luscious Lady (taken for less than 1 month):

For Obesity: I am 5' 6" and was 190 lbs. when I started this medicine. I began taking this medication 3 weeks ago as part of the Doctor G's Weight Loss Program. At the end of 2 weeks, I was down 9 pounds. I don't get weighed again until Week 4. I have not been hungry at all. I am only taking half the recommended dose because I truly believe that taking medication is never healthy. However, I am in the military and need to lose weight for this year's waist measurement. A hysterectomy has really screwed things up for me.

61 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 7, 2013 12:16 PM

Review by Mz. Patnode:

For Obesity: I ave used Bontril for about 2 weeks right now and WOW! I went by the diet that my wonderful Doctor gave me and even without exercise I have already lost 23-25 pounds! I am severely overweight so I know these results aren't typical but when you weigh over 300 pounds every little bit makes a big difference! The only major side effect I have had is a few heart tremors. Once you get in the mind set that you don't need a snack cake or pastry in your mouth every few minutes then you can feel good not only about your weight loss but also about the great choices you are making!

June 13, 2010 5:57 PM

Review by 123butter:

For Obesity: I have been using bontril for 7.5 weeks with only a 6lb weight loss following a great diet of protein, fruits, and vegetables. I just phoned my physician's office and informed them that I plan on taking myself off of the medication secondary to severe constipation, headaches, insomnia, fatigue, and frequent urination. I have been off the medication for 5 days and feel so much better. I didn't realize the potential cardiac complications until today. Oh well, live and learn! Good luck to all!!

December 16, 2009 11:04 AM