User Reviews for Pyridium

Learn more about Pyridium.

Pyridium Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Interstitial Cystitis.

Reviews for Pyridium to treat Interstitial Cystitis

"Settles the bladder down nicely."

Newfounland Flossy December 5, 2015

"This did nothing for the cramping and pain. In fact, I had horrible GI gas and stomach issues while taking it. I thought I had a stomach virus but when I stopped the Pyridium, the stomach distress went away."

Detroiter767 November 29, 2015

"Was wonderful for the urinary tract infection. I also have a urethral fissure...Didn't help with fissure but not designed to do so."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2012

"I have to take Pyridium. Have been taking it for many years. My urologist says I don't have Interstitial Cystitis but my bladder started burning in 1992 and hasn't stopped, so it may be urogenic bladder. Pyridium does seem to make me drowsy and I itch a lot. But not sure if the Pyridium causes it as I'm on many other medications. It does help the burning of my bladder."

Anonymous April 10, 2012

"When taking this medication I developed a fever, reddening of the eyes even more pain and I wasn't able to hold anything down which ended up in a prolonged stay in the hospital."

Anonymous September 14, 2011

"This medicine has been a God send for me. If I miss a dose, my pain is severe enough to inhibit normal daily activities. Along with my DSMO treatments, I am slowly feeling better!"

Anonymous August 4, 2009

"Allows me to function."

Anonymous May 12, 2009

"This medicine is the best - fast acting and relieves pain, spasms associated with urinary tract infections. Highly recommend it."

Anonymous December 9, 2008

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate