User Reviews for Pentoxifylline

Also known as: Pentoxil, Trental

Learn more about Pentoxifylline.

Reviews for Pentoxifylline to treat Intermittent Claudication

Trental (pentoxifylline): I experienced what is described as "blue/purple finger(s)" in my left hand. After an intensive vascular examination, this was determined to be caused by vascular spasms. After being prescribed Trental by my doctor. The blue/purple condition of my hand fingers returned to normal skin color in about two or three days. There were no noticeable side effects and when I stopped taking the medication, the condition did not return to "blue/purple" and to date remains a normal skin color.

July 4, 2011 1:54 PM

Review by handyman31:

Trental (pentoxifylline): I found TRENTAL very helpful with my leg pain. Without it I can hardly walk. With other medicines if I take enough pain killers that I can walk I can hardly stay awake. Afraid to drive for any distance more than 20 miles.

March 20, 2010 6:56 PM