User Reviews for Penicillin

Also known as: A-Cillin, Beepen-VK, Bicillin L-A, Isoject Permapen, Ledercillin VK, PC Pen VK, Pen-V, Pen-Vee K, Penicillin VK, Pfizerpen, Truxcillin VK, V-Cillin K, Veetids

Learn more about Penicillin.

Reviews for Penicillin to treat Lyme Disease, Neurologic

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Bicillin L-A (penicillin): So, I have been doing this for a month and feel terrible the first two days then I start feeling like my usual self. I can cook and do some house chores so that is a good sign since I haven't had much success in much of anything! My husband is much better at giving these shots compared to the staff so we do them at home. It is better than the pills. I hate shots but my husband is wonderful so I am ok with it.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 11, 2012 1:33 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Bicillin L-A (penicillin): I took oral medications for over a year. My health improved, but I was no where near where I wanted to be. I have been using Bicillin LA for 5 weeks now and have enjoyed a huge improvement in my health. I'm not quite back to my normal self, but I am very optimistic that the Bicillin is going to be the ticket that returns me to a healthy state.

March 23, 2010 12:17 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Bicillin L-A (penicillin): Excellent. Must be used long term. Got my son well in 9 months.

February 15, 2010 6:28 PM