User Reviews for Penicillin

Learn more about Penicillin.

Reviews for Penicillin

Review by Salvagem:

For Strep Throat: I had strep throat. I began a 10 day course of penicillin. I began to experience all the major side effects including diarrhea, heart palpitations, low pulse, fatigue, and anxiety just to name a few. Needless to say the strep went away. But next time I get it I'll request another treatment.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 16, 2014 11:53 AM

Review by vickstar:

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: I had a really bad dose of Tonsilitis, was in bed for 4 days! The penicillin V hit it on the head within 2 days!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 7, 2011 8:18 AM

Review by DaniBoy:

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: I got the shot at night and saw no results that night, but I could tell a drastic difference in the morning as far as the infection goes (pain was not changed).

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 6, 2011 10:16 AM

Review by happy bear loves drugs:

For : This medicine is the bees knees.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 15, 2009 9:17 AM

Review by Dr.Nipps:

For Strep Throat: Great product.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 23, 2009 11:45 AM

Review by Otto Frank:

For Bacterial Infection: I used this when I had cancer. Now I feel like when I was a kid. It is number one.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate