Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Krystexxa

Learn more about Krystexxa.

Reviews for Krystexxa to treat Gout

Review by thankful mom (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Miracle drug. My son (age 35) has had gout since he was 16. He had gotten so bad that he literally could not get out of the house without crawling. His quality of life was limited and I was beginning to worry about his mental state. After 12 treatments, not only was he walking but he was able to dance with his daughter at my wedding. We're hoping for a maintenance program now. Thank You!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 4, 2012 5:57 PM

Review by depauwann2000 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

My husband has severe gout. Before starting Krystexxa he was so bad that I had to take him to the Dr. in a wheel chair. He couldn't stand, walk or even function. Krystexxa has changed all that. He is back to walking on his own and functioning quite normally. Thank you!

June 18, 2012 4:58 PM

Review by GlenK:

Started this therapy just a week ago. Being 7 years on allopurinol, I have never seen my uric acid level under 9. Within 4 hours after my 1st infusion, my uric acid went from 13.1 to 1.9. Looking forward to see what it does to my hand tophi.

June 4, 2011 2:20 PM

My uric acid is staying below normal. I feel better ... I am doing a little more just within a month.

May 14, 2011 2:18 AM