User Reviews for Pexeva

Trichotillomania 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Pexeva reviews 3 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Pexeva

Review by Bradley (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Anxiety: I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I take a combination of Seroquel and Pexeva, the two have had a substantial benefit to my condition. I used to be unable to function out in public and private, now I feel more at ease with myself, free going, and less worrying. The side effects however, are very noticeable. Pexeva often makes me feel drowsy and impotent. Its effects have made it harder to focus on everyday work due to it making me feel more relaxed. However I feel that the amount of relief it has given me is outstanding.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 1, 2013 1:34 AM

Review by JSublime:

For Anxiety: I never new life could feel so good. I wish I had this 20 years ago things would have been so different, and my husbands life would have been much easier.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 19, 2011 9:29 PM

Review by Shambo:

For Anxiety: I have epilepsy, anxiety problems, headaches, social problems, PMDD and OCD, this is my all all in one pill. Helps my anxieties and my headaches even my raging hormone levels. I don't know how crazy I would be without it.

October 5, 2008 2:43 PM