User Reviews for Paromomycin

Also known as: Humatin, Paromycin

Learn more about Paromomycin.

Giardiasis 1 reviews 13 medications

Dientamoeba fragilis 2 reviews 12 medications

Summary of Paromomycin reviews 3 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Paromomycin

For Dientamoeba fragilis: "Recently diagnosed with D Fragilis, had IBS-like symptoms for 20 years. Took medication twice, 6 months apart. First time did not clear parasite and symptoms returned a week after finishing medication. Second time, now free of IBS-like symptoms 2 weeks after finishing medication."

P-A42 March 8, 2016

For Giardiasis: "Had been given this medicine when I was 8 weeks pregnant. I had contracted Giardia and was told I needed to have an abortion. After exhausting all my efforts with local doctors and the like I called the CDC. This was 1998. I was placed on this med, and completed 14 days of the med and within 4 days the giardia was was back. They doubled the doses and within 14 days I was cured again. Just in time to get past my 1st trimester. My daughter is 17 years old, She is highly allergic to penicillin and cephasporins. And in 2012 I was diagnosed with breast cancer, with no family history. Makes you wonder, but I have my baby <3"

Leenemae December 2, 2015

Humatin (paromomycin) for Dientamoeba fragilis: "No bad side-effects, but did not eliminate my DF infection!"

Anonymous February 22, 2011