User Reviews for Pancrelipase

Also known as: Arco-Lase, Cotazym, Cotazym-S, Creon, Dygase, Encron-10, Ilozyme, Ku-Zyme, Ku-Zyme HP, Kutrase, Lapase, Lipram, Lipram UL, Lipram-CR, Lipram-CR10, ...show all 64 brand names

Learn more about Pancrelipase.

Cystic Fibrosis 5 reviews 126 medications

9.5
Summary of Pancrelipase reviews 12 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Pancrelipase

Review by adlisies (taken for 10 years or more):

Creon (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: Out of all the synthetic pancreatic enzymes I have taken Creon20 is the most helpful so far but I find its best just to not eat fat. Also a normal person needs only 30 calories of fat a day so if you have cystic fibrosis keep this in mind.

June 7, 2012 2:33 PM

Zenpep (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: Zenpep works great for me, however the cost of the pills are ridiculous!

April 3, 2012 11:55 PM

Review by King Creon:

Creon (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: I'm a 42 year old male with cystic fibrosis. Survived until 38 with no medication but constant diarrhea. Could not tolerate fatty foods or alcohol - made me very nauseous and big weight swings. Creon has stopped all this completely and life is much happier and healthier. The little Creon carry pack makes taking creon 25,000 with meal easy. Very happy.

March 30, 2012 12:23 AM

Review by shushka:

Creon (pancrelipase) for : I used this medicine for about 10 months and I was filling good. I did not take it for 2 days and I went to ER with very hard pain of pancreatitis.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 26, 2012 2:36 PM

Creon (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: This is the best medicine for Chronic pancreatitis. I am using it and it's very helpful for me. Please use less amount of protein in your food and break your meal in two three to four parts in full day. Don't take more amount of food at one time. This medicine is helpful for improving pancreas.

December 21, 2011 12:18 PM

Review by jennpugli:

Creon (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: I have chronic pancreatitis. For a while I was dropping weight very fast. Lost 32 pounds in March alone. It was to the point where I couldn't function between vomiting and just the pain in my stomach area I wasn't doing well. My GI doctor put me on Creon and things got much better. I take one before I eat and after. Slowly I was able to add to my menu more of foods I can tolerate. Off the list before was any meat except for fish, lettuce and anything to sweet. If I forget to take it when I eat and I do suffer the consequences later. I'm very happy with this medicine.

August 31, 2011 2:52 AM

Review by Hungry:

Pancreaze (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: Improvement was very apparent in 2 days. An amazing start. Hope it lasts.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 24, 2011 2:49 PM

Pancrease MT 20 (pancrelipase) for Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction: My pancreas has been removed ..this is very expensive but if no pancraes it is vital to survive.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 20, 2011 2:15 PM

Creon (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: I've used Creon all my life (I'm 28), and changed to Creon 25,000 about 10 years ago which meant I didn't need to take as many tablets for my Cystic fibrosis.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 9, 2010 7:32 PM

Pancrecarb MS-16 (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: Pancrecarb is the most effective enzyme on the market. PLEASE FDA approve this product, it works.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 6, 2010 4:16 PM

Review by CF pt:

Ultrase MT 20 (pancrelipase) for Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction: Ultrase was the only enzyme that worked best for me.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 7, 2010 9:08 AM

Creon (pancrelipase) for Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction: Creon is great. If I do not take it I suffer severe pain.

October 20, 2009 3:47 PM

Review by mammers:

Creon (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: Creon has helped my little three year old cousin. She was born with cystic fibrosis and she doesn't understand what it can and what it is doing to her! She is a heathy little girl that is going to survive this birth defect!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate