User Reviews for Pancrelipase

Also known as: Arco-Lase, Cotazym, Cotazym-S, Creon, Dygase, Encron-10, Ilozyme, Ku-Zyme, Ku-Zyme HP, Kutrase, Lapase, Lipram, Lipram UL, Lipram-CR, Lipram-CR10, ...show all 64 brand names

Learn more about Pancrelipase.

Cystic Fibrosis 5 reviews 126 medications

9.9
Chronic Pancreatitis 5 reviews 69 medications

9.3
Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction 4 reviews 64 medications

8.4
Summary of Pancrelipase reviews 14 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Pancrelipase

Creon (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: "I also take this for my CP, works well but the side effects."

Ron g13 (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 9, 2015

Creon (pancrelipase) for Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction: "Marginally slowed chronic bowel dysfunction. Bowel movements remain watery and loose."

777 777 August 4, 2014

Creon (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: "Out of all the synthetic pancreatic enzymes I have taken Creon20 is the most helpful so far but I find its best just to not eat fat. Also a normal person needs only 30 calories of fat a day so if you have cystic fibrosis keep this in mind. "

adlisies (taken for 10 years or more) June 7, 2012

Zenpep (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: "Zenpep works great for me, however the cost of the pills are ridiculous! "

Anonymous April 3, 2012

Creon (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: "I'm a 42 year old male with cystic fibrosis. Survived until 38 with no medication but constant diarrhea. Could not tolerate fatty foods or alcohol - made me very nauseous and big weight swings. Creon has stopped all this completely and life is much happier and healthier. The little Creon carry pack makes taking creon 25,000 with meal easy. Very happy."

King Creon March 30, 2012

Creon (pancrelipase) for : "I used this medicine for about 10 months and I was filling good. I did not take it for 2 days and I went to ER with very hard pain of pancreatitis."

shushka January 26, 2012

Creon (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: "This is the best medicine for Chronic pancreatitis. I am using it and it's very helpful for me. Please use less amount of protein in your food and break your meal in two three to four parts in full day. Don't take more amount of food at one time. This medicine is helpful for improving pancreas. "

Anonymous December 21, 2011

Creon (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: "I have chronic pancreatitis. For a while I was dropping weight very fast. Lost 32 pounds in March alone. It was to the point where I couldn't function between vomiting and just the pain in my stomach area I wasn't doing well. My GI doctor put me on Creon and things got much better. I take one before I eat and after. Slowly I was able to add to my menu more of foods I can tolerate. Off the list before was any meat except for fish, lettuce and anything to sweet. If I forget to take it when I eat and I do suffer the consequences later. I'm very happy with this medicine."

jennpugli August 31, 2011

Pancreaze (pancrelipase) for Chronic Pancreatitis: "Improvement was very apparent in 2 days. An amazing start. Hope it lasts. "

Hungry June 24, 2011

Pancrease MT 20 (pancrelipase) for Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction: "My pancreas has been removed ..this is very expensive but if no pancraes it is vital to survive."

Anonymous May 20, 2011

Creon (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: "I've used Creon all my life (I'm 28), and changed to Creon 25,000 about 10 years ago which meant I didn't need to take as many tablets for my Cystic fibrosis."

Anonymous October 9, 2010

Pancrecarb MS-16 (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: "Pancrecarb is the most effective enzyme on the market. PLEASE FDA approve this product, it works."

Anonymous September 6, 2010

Ultrase MT 20 (pancrelipase) for Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction: "Ultrase was the only enzyme that worked best for me."

CF pt May 7, 2010

Creon (pancrelipase) for Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction: "Creon is great. If I do not take it I suffer severe pain."

Anonymous October 20, 2009

Creon (pancrelipase) for Cystic Fibrosis: "Creon has helped my little three year old cousin. She was born with cystic fibrosis and she doesn't understand what it can and what it is doing to her! She is a heathy little girl that is going to survive this birth defect!"

mammers April 14, 2008