User Reviews for Pancreatin

Also known as: Digipepsin, Donnazyme, Hi-Vegi-Lip, Pan-2400, Pancreatin 4X

Learn more about Pancreatin.

Chronic Pancreatitis 1 reviews 69 medications

Cystic Fibrosis 0 reviews 126 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pancreatic Cancer 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pancreatitis 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Pancreatin

Review by 1ChronicBec!:

Hi-Vegi-Lip (pancreatin) for Chronic Pancreatitis: I was prescribed Creon after my 4th bout of pancreatitis. It is crazy expensive! I sought out a G.I. doc for alternatives that I could afford and also called Caremark for information. Neither had any substitutes that weren't just as expensive. I quit alcohol 8 years ago. I have severe chronic pain after 7 lumbar surgeries. I am being treated with Fentanyl & Norco (and/or Dilaudid). I attribute my pancreatitis in large part to pain medications. I researched supplements and found Hi-Vegi-Lip. It helps pancreatic pain within 2-3 days, although I continue it for 2 to 4 weeks to help rest my pancreas. It is an amazing product with my only side effect being constipation, so I take OTC Colace. I only take Hi-Vegi-Lip as stated above, not continually.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate