User Reviews for Invega Sustenna

Learn more about Invega Sustenna.

Schizophrenia 3 reviews 36 medications

7.7
Summary of Invega Sustenna reviews 3 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Invega Sustenna

Review by delucz89: User Rating:

Invega Sustenna (paliperidone) for Schizophrenia: I found this medication to cause side effects of swaying while standing up & sometimes rocking back and forth whilst sitting down. Because this is taken monthly I am on 150mg, towards the end of the month I became unwell and psychotic symptoms reoccurred. Delusional thoughts mainly. I am now going to try Abilify and hope I don't have bad side effects but I know that without my medication I would relapse.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 13, 2014 6:11 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Invega Sustenna (paliperidone) for Schizophrenia: Invega is working great on auditory symptoms and no lethargy noted. I have noted some of the adverse side effects after the first dose: sudden weight gain, indigestion, pain at injection site and sore throat. In addition to these there has been increasing facial and abdominal bloating, I am concerned but there is no other medicine I am aware of at this time and the doctor feels the benefit outweighs the side effects.

May 13, 2012 4:13 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Invega Sustenna (paliperidone): I think this medicine is awesome! I've personally struggled with hearing voices since age 17 and visions since age 20. I have been on psychotropic medications since age 14, all different types. From age 19 I have been taking the Risperdal Consta injection until 2 months ago when I started the Invega Sustena injection. The voices and visions are completely gone. And, I'm alot more alert than I was on Risperdal Consta injection.

January 17, 2011 5:49 PM
Review by OnOnOnOn: User Rating:

Invega Sustenna (paliperidone) for Schizophrenia: This medication is Great.

November 3, 2010 1:35 PM