User Reviews for Invega Sustenna

Learn more about Invega Sustenna.

Invega Sustenna review summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 57 medications used in the treatment of Schizophrenia.

Reviews for Invega Sustenna to treat Schizophrenia

Review by Doterdot:

Very high smoking sensation, weight gain, tiredness, and insomnia. But its the best antipsychotic med for me.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 4, 2014 6:15 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I have been on Invega for 5 months now and it has significantly improved my quality of living. Prior to the shot I was on numerous antipsychotics and would begin to stop taking the pills and go into relapse with symptoms. I'm not on the shot and auditory and visual hallucinations and paranoia have decreased dramatically. I like that it is a monthly shot and it cuts down remembering (or wanting) to take a pill once or twice a day.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 18, 2014 12:20 AM

Review by delucz89:

I found this medication to cause side effects of swaying while standing up & sometimes rocking back and forth whilst sitting down. Because this is taken monthly I am on 150mg, towards the end of the month I became unwell and psychotic symptoms reoccurred. Delusional thoughts mainly. I am now going to try Abilify and hope I don't have bad side effects but I know that without my medication I would relapse.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 13, 2014 6:11 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Invega is working great on auditory symptoms and no lethargy noted. I have noted some of the adverse side effects after the first dose: sudden weight gain, indigestion, pain at injection site and sore throat. In addition to these there has been increasing facial and abdominal bloating, I am concerned but there is no other medicine I am aware of at this time and the doctor feels the benefit outweighs the side effects.

May 13, 2012 4:13 PM

Review by OnOnOnOn:

This medication is Great.

November 3, 2010 1:35 PM