User Reviews for Taxol

Kaposi's Sarcoma 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Wilms' Tumor 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Taxol reviews 6 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Taxol

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "I've been on Taxol for 4 years for metastatic stage 4 breast cancer and they haven't seen the lump since 2012. I'm still on the drug every 3 weeks. So far I've had pneumonia twice, and I have chronic neuropathy I'm my hands and feet but I'm use to it. Otherwise I've never been sick and I eat like a pig. Moreover I'm still "alive and kickin." I do not plan to die any time soon. Besides my doctor being blessed by God, my faith in God is working as well. So forget the statistics. Have faith and "keep it moving." Taxol does work, it's the best. Good Luck and God Bless."

Stephanie P (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 4, 2015

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "Am a survivor of 23 yrs, had used Taxol before with all the usual side effects and I am using it again, but the side effects are more enhanced and also a major burning in your mouth that cannot be corrected with anything."

Blonde 37 (taken for 10 years or more) July 22, 2013

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "I've been taking Taxol/Avastin for over 26 months, this is an amazing medicine to treat breast cancer. I had already 85 treatments without stopping. Side effects are nothing compared with the amount of treatments, hair loss, neuropathy, vision problems, nauseous but not to much, teeth problems. But the most important thing is I'm still alive in Stage IV for 26 months under the same treatment. Thanks"

Anonymous September 16, 2012

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "I received Taxol along with cisplatin every 4 weeks for a total of 4 treatments. I did not recognize the numbness in my feet as a side effect because it was winter time and that is how my feet frequently feel most of the winter. So far the post op and post chemo tests are negative. I had no other problems during the chemo treatments."

Anonymous May 11, 2012

For Ovarian Cancer "I had Taxol and Cisplatin for Stage 3 ovarian cancer. After 6 treatments, each 3 weeks apart, a second surgery to check for residual cancer cells, I was declared cancer free. The Taxol severely damaged my nerves in fingers and feet, but now after 16 yrs, I have no residual damage. I am proud to say I am a 16 year cancer survivor."

Boonee December 22, 2010

For Breast Cancer "I had Taxol with Avastin for 6 cycles. Each cycle was once a week for 3 weeks, followed by 1 week off. A PET scan after the first 3 cycles showed significant success, but the PET scan at the end of the 6th cycle showed new growth, so we had to change medicines. I have stage IV metastatic breast cancer that is in the lymph nodes of the chest wall. It is triple negative, so harder to control."

D MrsFixIt April 8, 2010