User Reviews for Oxyfast

Learn more about Oxyfast.

Chronic Pain 2 reviews 102 medications

Pain 1 reviews 912 medications

Summary of Oxyfast reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Oxyfast

Review by EMBLA:

For Chronic Pain: Great for fibromyalgia

April 13, 2014 1:57 AM

Review by Caliboy61:

For Chronic Pain: I began suffering from severe, chronic pain almost 9 years ago, when I developed a very serious condition known as progressive kyphoscoliosis that affected all levels of my spine. Specifically, my cervical and thoracic spine began to bend forward, while the lower portion of my thoracic and entire lumbo-sacral spine began bending to the right. The end result of this condition is death as the bending spine will eventually crush the heart and lungs. It took a few months to find a doctor near my home, who was willing to treat the severe, chronic pain with MS Contin 100 mg. and my breakthrough pain with the 30 mg Morphine Sulfate IR tablets. This medication stopped the bending. 9 years later I take MS Contin 200 mg 3 X per day and 30 mg Oxy prn.

November 12, 2013 1:40 AM

For Pain: I was taking Oxycontin after 2 shoulder surgeries, then I was in a bad auto accident. Even upping me to 80mg 2 x daily wasn't enough. My doctor suggested the Oxyfast for breakthrough pain, so I tried it. This was the only combination that took away all my pain, so I could work and care for my family. At 29 yrs old I thought my life was over, but these medications gave me my life back!

56 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 4, 2009 5:35 PM