User Reviews for Oxyfast

Learn more about Oxyfast.

Chronic Pain 3 reviews 106 medications

Pain 1 reviews 906 medications

Summary of Oxyfast reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Oxyfast

For Chronic Pain "I've used the 20 mg per ml oral concentrate at a dose of 30 mg on an as needed basis for control of severe breakthrough pain suffered as a result of Kyphoscoliosis (of unknown etiology) with Morphine Sulfate (ER) 200 mg tabs 3 times per day for chronic pain. I've never had a failure of the medication to control an episode of breakthrough pain. Usually, it takes 10 to 20 minutes for the medication to completely control the pain no matter how severe it may be."

Chilli Bean (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 6, 2015

For Chronic Pain "Great for fibromyalgia"

EMBLA April 13, 2014

For Chronic Pain "I began suffering from severe, chronic pain almost 9 years ago, when I developed a very serious condition known as progressive kyphoscoliosis that affected all levels of my spine. Specifically, my cervical and thoracic spine began to bend forward, while the lower portion of my thoracic and entire lumbo-sacral spine began bending to the right. The end result of this condition is death as the bending spine will eventually crush the heart and lungs. It took a few months to find a doctor near my home, who was willing to treat the severe, chronic pain with MS Contin 100 mg. and my breakthrough pain with the 30 mg Morphine Sulfate IR tablets. This medication stopped the bending. 9 years later I take MS Contin 200 mg 3 X per day and 30 mg Oxy prn."

Caliboy61 November 12, 2013

For Pain "I was taking Oxycontin after 2 shoulder surgeries, then I was in a bad auto accident. Even upping me to 80mg 2 x daily wasn't enough. My doctor suggested the Oxyfast for breakthrough pain, so I tried it. This was the only combination that took away all my pain, so I could work and care for my family. At 29 yrs old I thought my life was over, but these medications gave me my life back!"

Anonymous September 4, 2009