User Reviews for Oxydose

Learn more about Oxydose.

Pain 1 reviews 912 medications

8.5
Chronic Pain 0 reviews 102 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Oxydose

Review by tidydoo:

For Pain: If your Doctor recommends this drug for pain please explore all other options before beginning to take it. I in the beginning thought that it was a God send and it did indeed work wonders on my chronic pain however after two hip revisions back to back , a spinal stimulator being placed then removed due to malfunction I find for me this medication for me takes the edge off at best. But I do not mean to ramble I am only one out of many millions that that this drug works wonders for. The other problem I had with this medication is when they changed the formulation. You see in changing it they made it harder for drug abusers to abuse and, for people like me who do not abuse it and really need it ,made less effective. HARD TO DOSE DOWN!!!!!

October 22, 2013 5:07 PM