User Reviews for Oxistat

Learn more about Oxistat.

Tinea Corporis 2 reviews 115 medications

Tinea Cruris 0 reviews 111 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Pedis 0 reviews 124 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Versicolor 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Oxistat reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Oxistat

For Tinea Corporis "Worked great, after the first use my itchiness was gone. And the skin is slowly going back to its regular color. Would highly recommend!"

Anonymous September 22, 2009

For Tinea Corporis "We rescued a kitty that had ringworm. And because of it my daughter got it. 88 of them, I got 12 of them myself. the Doctor said to use Oxistat cream and we have now been on it for two weeks, and a lot of them have gone away. It was very important to mark them all from the beginning to keep track of them even if they were no longer visible, so I can keep putting Oxistat for at least 1 month. If anyone out there is experiencing something similar I do recommend this cream, take a deep breath and be consistent."

CRAZYLOCO June 23, 2009