User Reviews for Oxistat

Learn more about Oxistat.

Tinea Corporis 2 reviews 114 medications

Tinea Cruris 0 reviews 109 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Pedis 0 reviews 121 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Versicolor 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Oxistat reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Oxistat

For Tinea Corporis: Worked great, after the first use my itchiness was gone. And the skin is slowly going back to its regular color. Would highly recommend!

September 22, 2009 6:14 AM

Review by CRAZYLOCO:

For Tinea Corporis: We rescued a kitty that had ringworm. And because of it my daughter got it. 88 of them, I got 12 of them myself. the Doctor said to use Oxistat cream and we have now been on it for two weeks, and a lot of them have gone away. It was very important to mark them all from the beginning to keep track of them even if they were no longer visible, so I can keep putting Oxistat for at least 1 month. If anyone out there is experiencing something similar I do recommend this cream, take a deep breath and be consistent.

June 23, 2009 5:56 PM