User Reviews for Norflex

Learn more about Norflex.

Muscle Spasm 12 reviews 53 medications

6.4
Migraine 1 reviews 67 medications

Summary of Norflex reviews 13 reviews 5.2

Reviews for Norflex

For Muscle Spasm "Norflex has affected my speech. Sometimes I can't get the words out of my mouth"

Sluder (taken for less than 1 month) August 9, 2015

For Muscle Spasm "Very usefull for stress and muscle pain. But in the beginning a lot of side effects, due to the fact that I took 100 mg a day. (I only weight 45 kg). Now I"m taking 1/2 every day, sometimes every two days. I feel very good, and my husband is very happy, it saved my relation."

Cuy (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 13, 2015

For Muscle Spasm "I have 2 discs that press on my spine in my neck, as well as fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis & an auto-immune disease. I recently came off of Methadone & Percocet, unintentionally, when I had just enough to get to my appointment with the pain specialist I was scheduled to see for the 1st time, but he got sick & they had to reschedule me. In addition to withdrawal, my pain level kept rising, to the point that every bone & muscle in my body hurt worse than I have ever been in!!! It's the only time I've ever used "9.9" to describe my pain! I have had to go to the ER several times in the last month. I was given Norflex 2 of those times, when I had a pinched nerve. Norflex helped SO MUCH MORE than ANY of the muscle relaxers I had at home!"

BellaGirlSmiles June 9, 2015

For Muscle Spasm "I was given this medicine for muscle spasms in the emergency room after 3 visits and 2 different hospitals. First I received an injection of Norflex and than a prescription for 2 a day for eight days. These pills worked wonders for the muscle spasms I had been having for about 3 months. I have been pain free for 4 months now."

Kandi lady (taken for less than 1 month) February 19, 2015

For Muscle Spasm "I was perscribed 2 100 mg tablets twice a day for muscle spasms. This is the worst experience I have ever had. Only took 2 1 in morning and 1 in evening. I was up for 3 days straight jittery, agitated, mildly confused and spaced out. I had no pain but could not function a normal life on Norflex. I am 120 pounds."

Shajinka (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2015

For Muscle Spasm "I so grateful to find something to stop the spasms in my back! The spasms were coming about every 3 minutes much like labor pains! Pain killers were not working. Before taking Norflex, it took about a month to get through the spasms. I have been taking Norflex for the past three days and the relief is wonderful."

granny granny (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2013

For Muscle Spasm "I found Norflex the only medicine that help to reduce my whiplash pain with minimal side effects. I only take one tablet in the morning on rising, it changed my life by reducing the severe pain of whiplash."

love life January 27, 2013

For Muscle Spasm "I was given this while living in the Philippines as a combo med with Acetaminophen. It worked better than any pain medicine I had ever used without the side effects of stomach upset (Ibuprofen) or fatigue, sleepiness (codeine). "

Nurse56 (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 8, 2012

For Muscle Spasm "Had a herniated disc in between my L-5,S-1 vertebrae and had been prescribed Percocet for 7 months. Had 3 epidural steroid injections that worked for a while but then faded away. Finally had surgery and as a bodybuilder had a lot of muscle in my lower back to cut through to shave the disk off of the nerve. Was prescribed the Percocet still and Soma for muscle spasms and pain. All Soma did was make me pass out with little effect. Was currently changed to Norflex for the spasms and I only take 1 pill a day and it has done wonders without any side affects. Highly recommended for anyone with spasms or migraines."

BSC1819 June 28, 2011

For Migraine "Made me blurry, drowsy and cognitive dulling. Short trial only (two weeks) then stopped due to side effects."

vaughan121 April 19, 2010

For Muscle Spasm "I was given the medication by my family doctor for a muscle I pulled in my back. Even after 3 days I am still in pain. It has done nothing for me. "

Judy69 February 16, 2009

For Muscle Spasm "I find Norflex to be an amazing treatment for neck muscle spasms. I lead a pretty stressful life and every now (once every 3 months or so) and then suffer from muscle spasms in my neck and upper shoulder areas. This can be extremely painful. Sometimes by just taking 2 tables before I go to bed, will cure the problem. I have never needed to take more than 3 doses to relieve the spasm. There have been occasions that I did not have any Norflex and it will take quite a few days for the spasm to pass, even with regular massaging."

KevinfromFlorida September 21, 2008

For Muscle Spasm "I was doing good on this for about the first 2 months now it seems I need something a bit stronger. Looking for the next upgrade."

vicki420 March 29, 2008