User Reviews for Norflex

Learn more about Norflex.

Norflex review summary

6.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 37 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Norflex to treat Muscle Spasm

Review by granny granny (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I so grateful to find something to stop the spasms in my back! The spasms were coming about every 3 minutes much like labor pains! Pain killers were not working. Before taking Norflex, it took about a month to get through the spasms. I have been taking Norflex for the past three days and the relief is wonderful.

February 15, 2013 6:42 PM
Review by love life:

I found Norflex the only medicine that help to reduce my whiplash pain with minimal side effects. I only take one tablet in the morning on rising, it changed my life by reducing the severe pain of whiplash.

January 27, 2013 8:38 AM
Review by Nurse56 (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

I was given this while living in the Philippines as a combo med with Acetaminophen. It worked better than any pain medicine I had ever used without the side effects of stomach upset (Ibuprofen) or fatigue, sleepiness (codeine).

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 8, 2012 2:30 PM
Review by BSC1819: User Rating:

Had a herniated disc in between my L-5,S-1 vertebrae and had been prescribed Percocet for 7 months. Had 3 epidural steroid injections that worked for a while but then faded away. Finally had surgery and as a bodybuilder had a lot of muscle in my lower back to cut through to shave the disk off of the nerve. Was prescribed the Percocet still and Soma for muscle spasms and pain. All Soma did was make me pass out with little effect. Was currently changed to Norflex for the spasms and I only take 1 pill a day and it has done wonders without any side affects. Highly recommended for anyone with spasms or migraines.

June 28, 2011 1:34 AM
Review by Judy69: User Rating:

I was given the medication by my family doctor for a muscle I pulled in my back. Even after 3 days I am still in pain. It has done nothing for me.

February 16, 2009 10:41 PM
Review by KevinfromFlorida: User Rating:

I find Norflex to be an amazing treatment for neck muscle spasms. I lead a pretty stressful life and every now (once every 3 months or so) and then suffer from muscle spasms in my neck and upper shoulder areas. This can be extremely painful. Sometimes by just taking 2 tables before I go to bed, will cure the problem. I have never needed to take more than 3 doses to relieve the spasm. There have been occasions that I did not have any Norflex and it will take quite a few days for the spasm to pass, even with regular massaging.

September 21, 2008 8:36 AM
Review by vicki420: User Rating:

I was doing good on this for about the first 2 months now it seems I need something a bit stronger. Looking for the next upgrade.

March 29, 2008 9:01 PM