User Reviews for Norflex

Learn more about Norflex.

Norflex Review Summary

6.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 38 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Norflex to treat Muscle Spasm

"I was given this medicine for muscle spasms in the emergency room after 3 visits and 2 different hospitals. First I received an injection of Norflex and than a prescription for 2 a day for eight days. These pills worked wonders for the muscle spasms I had been having for about 3 months. I have been pain free for 4 months now."

Kandi lady (taken for less than 1 month) February 19, 2015

"I was perscribed 2 100 mg tablets twice a day for muscle spasms. This is the worst experience I have ever had. Only took 2 1 in morning and 1 in evening. I was up for 3 days straight jittery, agitated, mildly confused and spaced out. I had no pain but could not function a normal life on Norflex. I am 120 pounds."

Shajinka (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2015

"I so grateful to find something to stop the spasms in my back! The spasms were coming about every 3 minutes much like labor pains! Pain killers were not working. Before taking Norflex, it took about a month to get through the spasms. I have been taking Norflex for the past three days and the relief is wonderful."

granny granny (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2013

"I found Norflex the only medicine that help to reduce my whiplash pain with minimal side effects. I only take one tablet in the morning on rising, it changed my life by reducing the severe pain of whiplash."

love life January 27, 2013

"I was given this while living in the Philippines as a combo med with Acetaminophen. It worked better than any pain medicine I had ever used without the side effects of stomach upset (Ibuprofen) or fatigue, sleepiness (codeine). "

Nurse56 (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 8, 2012

"Had a herniated disc in between my L-5,S-1 vertebrae and had been prescribed Percocet for 7 months. Had 3 epidural steroid injections that worked for a while but then faded away. Finally had surgery and as a bodybuilder had a lot of muscle in my lower back to cut through to shave the disk off of the nerve. Was prescribed the Percocet still and Soma for muscle spasms and pain. All Soma did was make me pass out with little effect. Was currently changed to Norflex for the spasms and I only take 1 pill a day and it has done wonders without any side affects. Highly recommended for anyone with spasms or migraines."

BSC1819 June 28, 2011

"I was given the medication by my family doctor for a muscle I pulled in my back. Even after 3 days I am still in pain. It has done nothing for me. "

Judy69 February 16, 2009

"I find Norflex to be an amazing treatment for neck muscle spasms. I lead a pretty stressful life and every now (once every 3 months or so) and then suffer from muscle spasms in my neck and upper shoulder areas. This can be extremely painful. Sometimes by just taking 2 tables before I go to bed, will cure the problem. I have never needed to take more than 3 doses to relieve the spasm. There have been occasions that I did not have any Norflex and it will take quite a few days for the spasm to pass, even with regular massaging."

KevinfromFlorida September 21, 2008

"I was doing good on this for about the first 2 months now it seems I need something a bit stronger. Looking for the next upgrade."

vicki420 March 29, 2008