User Reviews for Xenical

Learn more about Xenical.

Obesity 42 reviews 56 medications

8.7
Summary of Xenical reviews 42 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Xenical

For Obesity "I'm on the implanon so I can't manage to lose weight with anything I do but with xenical I have already lost 2 kgs in just 2 days, have not exercised as I am sick at the moment, have two a day with my two meals (lunch and dinner) only thing I stop myself from is snacking (which is tough), can't wait to continue with this product!"

onamission May 15, 2015

For Obesity "can i lose my weight with this"

asif ali khan May 4, 2015

For Obesity "This medicine helped me lose 13 pounds in 3 weeks. Still I have to lose 47 pounds to be in perfect BMI range. No side effects so far, may be because I don't eat oily/fatty food much."

John.pk (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2015

For Obesity "First let me start by saying yes if you eat the wrong foods you will have a bad time. This is a sort of magic pill but you need the right ingredients. Think low fat!You will become aware of what you can and can't eat. I've been on a low fat diet with exercise coupled with these pills. I've been working hard and seeing amazing results. My doctor has said I will probably only need these pills for six months to get to where I need to be. My first weigh in saw me lose 10kgs that's around 21lbs or 1.5st dependant on what you work with. I've cut out all the bad things and have been walking at least a mile a day. As well as doing other exercises a couple times a week. I'm living proof it works.no accidents either. 19st 5 to 17st and counting!"

llc99 February 18, 2015

For Obesity "I have only been on this medication for 2 months now in my first weigh in I lost 6lb 6oz and my second weigh in I lost the same again, overall 12lb 12oz just 2lb short of a stone couldn't believe I've lost weight so quick when I could never lose weight on my own, I've not exercised on these tablets and have just ate normal which is naughty of me, I started off at 21 stone and I'm now at 20 got a long way to go as my goal is back to 8 stone from what I was originally if I keep this up tho and eat healthily and exercise more I'll be slim before I know it and I'll be happy again"

Courts (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 1, 2014

117 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I took Xenical years ago. Was working a very physical postal job so I did get quite a bit of exercise but before taking it had not lost much. Once I started it, I lost thirty pounds within a couple of months with very little effort. Side effects were minimal as long as I didnt eat excessive fat but as good as it worked, I could handle them."

dkreed9 November 2, 2014

105 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I started out weighing 98kgs in May 2014, I have an underactive thyroid, and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, with Irritable bowl, so I eat a Gluten Free Diet. my exercise levels are high, I swim 2-3 miles a week, work out 3-4 mornings a week (power hooping, kettle bells and situps to name a few) and I work in an active environment with Special Needs Children. Because of how active I am and I could not lose weight the doctor put me on Orlistat. I have now lost over 8Kgs and my next weigh in is the end of this month (August). I find it easy to do, I eat a low fat diet anyway so that hasn't been too hard but I do find myself being careful of my lower body functions. I've been caught out a couple of times which can be unpleasant but I'm happy with the loss so far."

Beetlebugmik August 13, 2014

101 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "Just starting month 3 on Xenical. My BMI has dropped below 30, so no longer obese. Still a way to go, but over a stone gone & kept off. Feel so much better. Sleeping better, eating better & jogging (never jogged in my life!). Looking forward to my next weigh in, in Sept."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 9, 2014

107 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I love this medicine! Weight loss seems effortless with being on it. Lost 20 pounds."

skinny galwoo August 7, 2014

109 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "Hello all, Just putting my 2 cents worth in. I was skeptical of a safe, limited side effects weight loss medicine but as I was over 100 kilos and had high blood pressure I wanted to get on top of the situation. Although reasonably expensive I can only recommend this as I've lost 20 kilos over 3 months, including abstaining from gluten and sugar (most of the time) and avoiding overly salted processed foods. Whenever you eat something that is a bit fatty (10 grams or more to 100 grams of fat) take one of these after and you can be comfortable 30%~ of that fat will not be adding to the places you don't want it to be. Remember not to go all out on a junk food binge though, the toilet aftermath can be pretty damn rough. And accidents do happen."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 6, 2014

115 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "Just been back for my 2nd months of tablets. Lost 10lb in the 1st 3 wks of being on Xenical & gone from an size 18 to a comfortable 16. Eating more healthily, but need to start exercising if this is going to work properly. It doesn't work for everyone, but definitely worth trying if you're struggling with your weight."

Anonymous June 13, 2014

137 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I've been taking Xenical 120mg tablets as I was close to 19 stone, I've always been a big girl, but having an underactive thyroid plus polycystic ovarian syndrome just kept me gaining weight, which made me depressed, which made me eat more. I've been on them 5 weeks in the first 4 weeks I've lost 18llbs, and am due to get weighed in 3 weeks again, I've been going gym and swimming as well and sticking to 2000 calories."

cassiecass:) (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 7, 2014

103 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "Been on orlistat for 2 months and so far lost 21 pounds. You really have to watch what you eat as the side effects can be very unpleasant. Let's just say I had to buy extra toilet cleaner. Stay away from fast foods and sugary snacks. Stock up on vegetables and fruit. This is not a miracle pill, you have to put work into it, but it helps a lot. Going back to my GP to get my 3rd months prescription. Looking forward to a healthier me."

Lara's moving forward! March 10, 2014

150 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I was prescribed Xenical a few years ago and lost just over three stone in four months. I went from a size 18 to a 14 and felt fantastic! I even joined the local gym. Unfortunately my weight stayed the same for a couple of months so I was taken off them. Since then I've had another baby and finding time to eat healthy has been a struggle for me, I am now 16 stone. The doctor has once again prescribed Xenical and I'm determined to keep the weight off this time. If you struggle with diets then I would recommend these, fingers crossed."

charliecf83 February 5, 2014

90 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I have been reading your experiences with Xenical. I have been taking this for 2 months on 3rd July and so far have lost nearly 3 stone. I find it really makes you think about the foods you choose to eat because you don't want any nasty side effects. I can honestly say I have had none at all. Been on a low cal, low fat diet and exercising every day. I started out weighing 14 stone 10lbs and now weigh 11 stone 11 lbs. If I can do it with 3 children then anyone can. Power to you all, you are an inspiration."

jojom (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 24, 2013

277 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease "Feeling really great. Dr thought this medication would help me. "

lucy In Texas January 30, 2013

For Obesity "It's been amazing.... I lost 15lbs the first two months, I've continued taking it and average 2-3 lbs loss every month. My heaviest weight was 205 and as of my last weight check, I'm at 165 and dropping. At the beginning I was doing a lot of exercise which I think helped a lot, now it's colder and I'm pretty satisfied where I'm at so I've slowed down, but I do believe that the side effects and results have made managing weight so much easier. I've turned a few friends on to it and they are just as big a believer as me. Trust me the side effects are worth it!"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 12, 2012

151 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I was first prescribed these tablets last year but didn't make a proper go of it, I had post natal depression and a baby who never slept, so healthy eating and exercise felt impossible. I'm now heavier than before I was pregnant (I weigh 20 st ) and feel strong enough to make a proper attempt to shift the weight. I am eating 1600 cals per day and walking uphill for 45 mins a day. The side effects are awful (never ever assume its just a fart!!) but I'd rather the fat was in the loo than adding pounds to my body - sorry to be so explicit . I've been doing this for 2 weeks now and starting to feel the difference. I have a phobia of scales so going to wait til my monthly doctor appointment to see the weight coming off. I'll update again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 23, 2012

182 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I was not the really type of girl who'd sacrifice food to lose weight so I tried to taking Xenical because I've heard that it really is effective. I used to be 176 pounds, but after 2 weeks of taking Xenical, I am now weighing 158 pounds. So 18 pounds with no effort of giving up my cravings. The side effects doesn't bother me much because it always doesn't come at the wrong time. "

Keiteen January 20, 2012

166 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "Well just thought I would update you all. I left a comment on here last week. Had my first weigh in yesterday and I have lost 11 pounds. Doctor has prescribed me these now for 2 more months and got to have another review in 2 months time. I'm so glad that these pills are working. My confidence has been given a right boost. Still suffering with lose stools but watching what I'm eating but everything is moving in the right direction."

hides 9353 December 21, 2011

120 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I had a gallbladder removal in August 2011 and my weight shot up to 13.4 stones. I have been on these tablets for 3 weeks now and I have lost a staggering 9 pounds. My GP prescribed them to me on a trial basis to see if these would work and yes they have. I have my first weigh in next Tuesday so I'm happy to go back and tell him I've lost weight and hopefully he will prescribe me some more. I do often get side effects but nothing that I can't handle but it has made me more aware of the foods I should be eating. Exercising. Never did that before and now I do. I do 10 minutes on my Vibro plate am and pm, 20 sit ups am and pm and 10 mins on rowing machine. I also walk from the bus stop to work and back."

Anonymous December 13, 2011

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I love Xenical. It is basically making me scared to eat rubbish because of the oily poo side effect, with a very urgent need to 'go' it is making me look at food in a different way. If I see a family size chocolate bar, which previously I would have eaten within 2 minutes, I just see it as a slab of fat. It has changed my attitude towards food. I now eat healthy food because I know what the unhealthy food will look like as it comes out and I am disgusted that all of that unhealthy fat was going into my body, into my arteries, around my heart. It has been a visual education in healthy eating. I am losing weight and it's thanks to Xenical. "

blobbzi November 26, 2011

213 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "I honestly can't remember how long I've been on Xenical , about close to two months I'm guessing. I've had the oily poo but it does depend on what I eat. I haven't been exercising but I know I've lost some weight. I'm just too scared to check how much. From tomorrow I'm going to make sure that I'm walking more and exercising as well."

Scaredlilfatty October 27, 2011

For Obesity "I have been taking Xenical for the past 3 months. I haven't been exercising or watching what I eat hence the accidents and the oily poo but I have lost 6 kg. My GP has just given me another 3 months supply so this time I am going to cut down on fatty foods and exercise more, and also start swimming because it is a good exercise. I will keep you posted on how I'm getting on. I think we should all encourage each other because weight loss is not easy."

PamRam September 23, 2011

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have just started on the medication after a life long battle with my weight since I was little. After reading the comments regarding this treatment it has put my mind at rest regarding any queries that I had. Thanks to everyone above and hope that they all reach their goal and stay there."

gabiansell June 16, 2011