User Reviews for Orlistat

Also known as: Alli, Xenical

Learn more about Orlistat.

Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease 1 reviews 7 medications

Obesity 92 reviews 54 medications

8.5
Summary of Orlistat reviews 93 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Orlistat

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "Hi I started taking this medication 3 days ago. I have been running to the toilet a lot. It takes all the oil out which was very disturbing for me in the start but now getting used 2 it. I weighed 93kg which it about 205 lbs. Dr has advised me 2 come back in a month time and get my weight checked - lets hope for the best and will update u if it worked on me. Good luck 2 every1"

Sana butt July 25, 2015

For Obesity: "Most of the people who haven't lost a pound are your typical fatsos. They say they eat healthily and exercise, that is what they SAY. The truth, in most cases, is the polar opposite. I worked out 3x a week and cut down to 1200kcal per day. I lost a total of 10lbs in 2 weeks and within 4 months I lost a total of 50lbs. IT WORKS. Eat less, move more, and be consistent. Don't blame the medicine because you haven't made any real changes."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 22, 2015

Alli (orlistat) for : "I've lost 6 pounds over a month so this stuff does work plus it controls my hunger of course do not eat fat boy food or beer during late hours. And workout or go for a walk after meals. I poop alot as well and fart loud which I'm cool with this my six pack is coming back slowing I'm 36 years old."

SoCal Mountaineer July 21, 2015

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I've been using Alli for several months, with a good diet, and I exercise when I can, but at least a few times per week and I have not lost a single pound on Alli. I get the shits and all, and that is surely no fun, but besides that there is no proof that these pills work. Simple as that."

WeWillRockYouforeverandever (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 12, 2015

For Obesity: "I love this I've been taking these 2 weeks now and lost 12pounds :)"

xmex July 8, 2015

For Obesity: "Have been on these for 3 days. Having really bad oily anal discharge but can only assume it's because I ate chocolate birthday cake last night. I'm too scared to eat anything fatty now. I can't risk this happening at work or on the train! I was on these before a few years ago and they didn't do anything for me. Hopefully they'll work this time as I'm a lot heavier than I was then."

Laineys July 5, 2015

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "Just want to comment on an early review from someone saying it didn't work. The person has a BMI lower than this product is intended for and doesn't sound to eat a lot of fat so this product is unlikely to work for them. I have a high BMI and found that it helped my weight loss to be more consistent than dieting alone. I have changed my eating habits and haven't had any negative side effects. You need to put effort in and can't expect it to do all the work for you."

Lusiphur July 4, 2015

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "I took it two weeks n lost TEN POUNDS"

Bre C July 3, 2015

For Obesity: "Great wonder drug have lost a massive 7 pounds in 2 weeks on this drug. Was 17 stone 4. The weight is still dropping off. Have been put on this as have other medical issues and was putting weight on like no tomorrow. On it for a total over time of 8 weeks my GP wants me down to 14 stone. Great drug with no side effects reported."

Stubpb (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 25, 2015

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "I've used Alli several times with great success in the past! My hypothyroidism got very bad so I stopped after the last recall. Feeling better now so started this week - have lost 8 lbs in one week! LOVE alli!!!"

MaryGoLucky (taken for less than 1 month) June 18, 2015

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "Used for 12 days. Not a pound lighter. 5'6/150. Just need to loose 5-7 pounds for summer. No time to go exercise now: lots of physical work plus yard. Eat mostly salads and soups already, sugar too but not a lot. My husband was taking it too. No change. We both are active, usually go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I have mild metabolism and he has slow metabolism. It's very hard for both of us to lose a single pound. We did notice BM and I think I noticed more hair loss in me. Did take multivitamins plus calcium. After reading online about all the side effects, recall and bad experiences - I decided to put it aside."

uliana May 22, 2015

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "I'm on the implanon so I can't manage to lose weight with anything I do but with xenical I have already lost 2 kgs in just 2 days, have not exercised as I am sick at the moment, have two a day with my two meals (lunch and dinner) only thing I stop myself from is snacking (which is tough), can't wait to continue with this product!"

onamission May 15, 2015

For Obesity: "I am a type 1 diabetic was misdiagnosed as type 2 for 10 years.I have gained 4 stone In a year as I am so insulin resistant and I am currently on 200.units a day of Insulin 6 500g metforming I have neuropathy as well and I'm only 30 years old.I have started weight management programme under NHS for gastric band or bypass surgery but have been given these tablets which a goal to lose 12lb in 6 months.well today after taking g these 4 weeks and the fact I'm on a great deal of mediation I have lose 5kg so 11lb I am over the moon.I really hope this carry in and I can go without the op"

Emswhysall May 12, 2015

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "can i lose my weight with this"

asif ali khan May 4, 2015

For Obesity: "I have been taking this for three days now, eating lots of veggies, fruits, and lean meats. On day two I experienced an upset stomach and lots of diarrhea. However I feel fine day three. Not sure why day two was so rough?! I'm 5'3" and 148 lbs. Hoping to get to 130 lbs."

Kiminperu (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2015

For Obesity: "I'm currently on day two. I am eating extremely well; fruits, veggies, and lean meats. Having lots of loose stools and gas on day two. Is this normal? I only take the pill with lunch and dinner since naturally I don't get hungry enough to eat until lunch. Going to keep going and crossing my fingers that with light exercise and portion control I can lose a few pounds. I am currently 5'3" and 148 pounds."

Kdoherty April 13, 2015

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "This medicine helped me lose 13 pounds in 3 weeks. Still I have to lose 47 pounds to be in perfect BMI range. No side effects so far, may be because I don't eat oily/fatty food much."

John.pk (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2015

Alli (orlistat) for : "Great pill... You can definitely see it working. Recommend to anyone trying to lose weight."

000000___0 April 2, 2015

For Obesity: "I've been taking these two days and already I can feel and see the difference my stomach has went so flat it's unbelivable I'm so happy with the results already and I can't wait to see the ending result I would recommend these to anyone who is willing to loose weight it's amazing. I'm happy with the results in two days so God knows what it will be like after 2 months."

Laulau123 (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2015

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "First let me start by saying yes if you eat the wrong foods you will have a bad time. This is a sort of magic pill but you need the right ingredients. Think low fat!You will become aware of what you can and can't eat. I've been on a low fat diet with exercise coupled with these pills. I've been working hard and seeing amazing results. My doctor has said I will probably only need these pills for six months to get to where I need to be. My first weigh in saw me lose 10kgs that's around 21lbs or 1.5st dependant on what you work with. I've cut out all the bad things and have been walking at least a mile a day. As well as doing other exercises a couple times a week. I'm living proof it works.no accidents either. 19st 5 to 17st and counting!"

llc99 February 18, 2015

For Obesity: "Started using orlistat in November and had weigh in today loss 14 pounds, well chuffed doctors pleased. Back wearing clothes I have not worn for a long time. Hoping to lose another Stone by the Next weigh in! "

clo jo (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 10, 2015

For Obesity: "Well been on these one week and got to say they are great lost 9lb over Xmas when eating bad. Had some unpleasant side effects so I'm watching what I eat and my toilet habit is normal so I'm excited to see what I loose when eating well. Can't believe what a difference 9lb makes excited to see more results."

jaba13 December 29, 2014

Alli (orlistat) for Obesity: "Lost 45 lbs. on Alli in about 10 months. I got pregnant and sadly am back where I started. I will be starting on all I again next month. Its a great boost to get you working in the right direction to a healthy lifestyle."

stef12345 December 9, 2014

89 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Xenical (orlistat) for Obesity: "I have only been on this medication for 2 months now in my first weigh in I lost 6lb 6oz and my second weigh in I lost the same again, overall 12lb 12oz just 2lb short of a stone couldn't believe I've lost weight so quick when I could never lose weight on my own, I've not exercised on these tablets and have just ate normal which is naughty of me, I started off at 21 stone and I'm now at 20 got a long way to go as my goal is back to 8 stone from what I was originally if I keep this up tho and eat healthily and exercise more I'll be slim before I know it and I'll be happy again"

Courts (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 1, 2014

137 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity: "I lost about 15kg in 2 months by taking Xenical 120mg pill before each meal. The beautiful thing is, you don't have to do any sports. You can just eat like you eat before but it even goes faster when you don't eat much fat. When your pills are finished you have to pay attention because if you keep eating like before you will gain weight again. Unless you keep taking Xenical. Ok it was expensive (about 160$ for 90 capsules) that is enough for 1 month (when you take 3 a day) But it was totally worth it. The most expensive was buying new clothes :-) Only disadvantage is... Diarrhea. Just make sure you have a clean set underwear with you."

anna2578 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 23, 2014