User Reviews for Zofran

Pruritus 0 reviews 286 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zofran reviews 88 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Zofran

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: Very expensive but works for me. I just take one a day.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 7, 2014 11:32 PM
Review by TangoKilo (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: I was given Zofran for nausea. I took it for one day. It took care of the nausea but gave me a bad headache so I am asking for something else.

February 27, 2014 9:30 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: 16 year old daughter was having headaches and was doing infusions with medications. Used Zofran for nausea. Immediately after it was injected she had a severe allergic reaction, could not breathe, felt her throat tighten up, shortness of breath, dizziness, anxiety, shivering and sweating. Oxygen was given and this passed quickly within 5 minutes. Was observed in ER and there were no other effects after that episode.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 9, 2014 8:26 PM
Review by The Beev: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Gastroenteritis: Excellent help with severe nausea caused by IBS, SIBO and gastritis.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 24, 2014 9:14 AM
Review by Me34 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: Took one after liposuction. Worked wonders

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 23, 2014 6:33 PM
Review by pinksfan (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Postoperative: Zofran worked wonders after my operation. Significantly decreased my nausea. It's a great medication in my eyes.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 8, 2014 10:54 PM
Review by brey (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: Thankfully, this really works.

December 1, 2013 10:57 PM
Review by ashley mom of 3: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: As this viral stomach bug tore thru me and all my kids it presented excruciating stomach pains I was prescribed zofran for myself after puking and going diahrea for 8 hrs back to back with no relief it worked like a miracle....as this bug started on each kid I let them puke 6 times to get the virus out, once they were consistently dry heaving I gave one tablet (4mg) which is recommended for 2 to 12 yr. Olds thank god it allowed the stomach contractions to subside and they fell asleep!!!!! However would not use on kids 4 and under with out consulting an md

November 10, 2013 11:24 PM
Review by Hein:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: Took my 2 year old grandson to ER after vomiting/nausea all morning. Zofran was administered. He had seizure within 2 minutes after the drug was administered and another two seizures within 12 hours. Spinal fluid showed no abnormality neither the EEG or the MRI brainscan. Neurologist decided Zofran to have caused the seizures. The amount administered not known but a seond dose were given because " he spit out" the first.

October 25, 2013 1:31 PM
Review by hhgville (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Gastroenteritis: This is my miracle medicine. Best medicine I have ever taken in my life. Works for me in 1-2 minutes. Have nausea from acid reflux and feel instantly better. A little sleepy but it doesn't put me in a deep slumber. Love Zofran.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 14, 2013 7:47 AM
Review by Kteel (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: I have had three pregnancies and with the first two the morning sickness was bearable enough without medication. This time around I have had trouble making it to work and have been constantly miserable, nauseous and dry heaving. I took my first Zofran last night and the only complaint I have is that I wish it was non-drowsy. I almost fell asleep at my desk today. However, I will take drowsiness over nausea any way. Thank you Zofran.

August 21, 2013 1:06 PM
Review by Nw: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: This works perfectly, I'd highly recommend it.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 18, 2013 12:52 PM
Review by Medulloman (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: A cancer patients best friend. I find it horribly constipating so I always take it with a stool softener.

June 29, 2013 9:49 AM
Review by princess chi chi: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: Love it when you are pregnant. The only medicine that works.

June 2, 2013 4:27 PM
Review by Carriewhohasbeenthere: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: Currently popular in ER's, it has had no effect. Once they have given maximum number of dosages and I am still actively vomiting. Finally I get old fashioned Phenergan and then things turn around.

May 11, 2013 1:24 AM
Review by Onephebe (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: Excellent success in relieving symptoms from hyperemesis gravadarum.

March 19, 2013 12:52 AM
Review by allgoodwell: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: Worked fantastic!! I highly recommend.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 8, 2013 4:24 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: My daughter was experiences a constant unexplained ache in her stomach and a feeling that she was going to throw up, that no stomach test could find. 3 months later an MRI showed she had an AVM in her brain. Surgery to repair took all symptoms away. 3 years later she started having the same feelings. Found out the feeling of throwing up was the aura before partial seizures they didn't know she was having. Still was having the gnawing ache. One amazing doctor suggested Zofran...it was our miracle. She has been fine ever since.

December 13, 2012 4:18 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced: Overall, it has been the best anti-emetic available for chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting. The downfall is gastric slowdown-- which can become more pronounced if on vinca alkaloid chemo or opioids.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 21, 2012 11:28 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: I can't say enough about Zofran. I was curled in a fetal position in front of the bathroom, on the floor, in a cold sweat after vomiting for the last two hours. The last bout was dry heaving. Still the nausea was crippling me. My wife gave me one pill and within 30 minutes the hell I was going through broke like an ocean tide receding. I keep Zofran in the medicine cabinet now, at all times.

October 10, 2012 3:32 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: I am type 1 diabetic and have been having symptoms of gastroparesis. Zofran coupled with erythromycin has been the only thing to give me relief. After being sick/vomiting for the past 5 weeks on and off, it is nice to be back to some sort of normality.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 28, 2012 11:09 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: It worked like a miracle. Nausea is gone. I have been in a constant state of nausea for over 4 months and have tried many other medications. This is the only one that works. Luck to all.

May 1, 2012 5:39 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: I first used this med while going through chemotherapy for cancer. It was the third or fourth medication that my oncologist prescribed after unsatisfactory results with the previous. Zofran capsules worked to control my chemotherapy-induced nausea. Most recently I had it given via IV in the ER for viral nausea. I was sent home with a prescription for Zofran ODT which seems to work even better.

April 30, 2012 3:32 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: I have nausea and vomiting in my first trimester. But for me it does not work I am completely miserable missing school and work. At my wits end I don't what to do.

April 16, 2012 8:14 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zofran (ondansetron) for Nausea/Vomiting: As an injection in the ER, it did its job quite well.

January 1, 2012 3:07 PM
Page 1 2 3 4 Next

Advanced Breast Cancer: Learn about treatments to improve quality of life. Click Here