User Reviews for Prilosec

Learn more about Prilosec.

Reviews for Prilosec to treat Erosive Esophagitis

Review by hannahleila:

I have taken Prilosec or omeprazole for years and in increasing doses over time it has given me perfect control over my reflux and heart burn problem. Nexium made me so sick after 5 days of use that I could not get out of bed. Nothing else has ever worked so extremely well than this medicine.

July 9, 2014 4:32 AM

Got control of the condition with Prevacid 30mg for a few months (felt sick most of the time on it) and then switched to Prilosec OTC after a mild relapse. I loved this medication and it worked like a charm for quite a few years. (3-4) Then gradually it became less effective and I had to go from 10 mg to 20 mg. Overall I am pleased with the product.

April 21, 2011 7:10 PM