User Reviews for Zegerid OTC

Learn more about Zegerid OTC.

GERD 4 reviews 207 medications

Summary of Zegerid OTC reviews 4 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Zegerid OTC

Review by Robyn Sweeney: User Rating:

Zegerid OTC (omeprazole / sodium bicarbonate) for GERD: I have used all and just about every heartburn medicine OTC and prescription. Zegerid is by far the best product I have ever used. I recommend it to all it is a little pricey but is well worth the money.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 21, 2014 3:12 PM
Review by mrsjupiter555 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Zegerid OTC (omeprazole / sodium bicarbonate) for GERD: It worked really fast, and as soon as the 14 day treatment was over the symptoms came back immediately despite changing my diet, exercise, etc.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 24, 2012 4:33 AM
Review by BaxterBailey: User Rating:

Zegerid OTC (omeprazole / sodium bicarbonate) for GERD: This is the only medication that stopped my GERD. After the 14 day treatment, the first day I did not take it, my GERD returned in full force. I wish it would have had a longer effect. Have given up on my doctor finding a solution, so will have to suffer for the next four months until I can repeat the Zegerid.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 17, 2011 10:49 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zegerid OTC (omeprazole / sodium bicarbonate) for GERD: This medication works as well as Prilosec but the super fat pill makes swallowing very difficult, which is why I quit using it and why I have it a low rating. Most people with GERD suffer from an inflamed esophagus and the creators of this pill should have taken that into account. I went back to Prilosec after a week of painfully trying to swallow this pill.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 13, 2010 12:01 AM

More about Zegerid OTC (omeprazole / sodium bicarbonate)

Professional resources