User Reviews for Zegerid OTC

Learn more about Zegerid OTC.

GERD 4 reviews 208 medications

Summary of Zegerid OTC reviews 4 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Zegerid OTC

For GERD "I have used all and just about every heartburn medicine OTC and prescription. Zegerid is by far the best product I have ever used. I recommend it to all it is a little pricey but is well worth the money."

Robyn Sweeney January 21, 2014

For GERD "It worked really fast, and as soon as the 14 day treatment was over the symptoms came back immediately despite changing my diet, exercise, etc. "

mrsjupiter555 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 24, 2012

For GERD "This is the only medication that stopped my GERD. After the 14 day treatment, the first day I did not take it, my GERD returned in full force. I wish it would have had a longer effect. Have given up on my doctor finding a solution, so will have to suffer for the next four months until I can repeat the Zegerid."

BaxterBailey February 17, 2011

For GERD "This medication works as well as Prilosec but the super fat pill makes swallowing very difficult, which is why I quit using it and why I have it a low rating. Most people with GERD suffer from an inflamed esophagus and the creators of this pill should have taken that into account. I went back to Prilosec after a week of painfully trying to swallow this pill."

Anonymous August 13, 2010